Chieftain skills combo

Malek M Hjayz

Hello guys,

i was thinking and i thought, most of chars have combo skills like rogue, lock, necro and so on.

And since chieftain still lacks the pvp  part of the game, i thought we might enhance his pve part so we can come up with using 2 skills together to make something new

write down bellow ur suggestions:

ill try 1.

if we use swooping army on a target/s then use trash on them same time, target/s will be stunned for a specific period of time.

@Peony @Holmes

what do u think?

• 2 weeks later...

This class is still new. It has got a lot to offer and soon enough we might see classes being balanced. I still have got hopes for Chieftains 

and for DKs

chief can also be op in pvp if with phy build, just nedd that balance cuz support of pack is really lame, 4s only first i cant kill any class in 4s

second any class can hold me up 4s then he stuns me,

at least change some of the info like keep it 4sec but everytime i resist stuns i get 5 to 10 more sec and so on. 

plus we really need that aoe stun so i think that combo of swoop army and trash is good its like fading and pool ( lock )