Barbarians are weak

Deltaman

Do you think that the Barbarian class need improvement?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the Barbarian class need improvement?

• Yes
    • No

Barbarians are under powered and their skills are weak. I want improvement! I mean, whhere the heck are our berserk skill, our bloodthirst skill and our "Kill everything around you skill"? Barbarians are suppoused to be an brutal warrior who goes wild as a beast, not as the weak ones in Ws. Just read this. It is a quote from the official information about the Mountain Clans on Ws official website:

"War craft is an only occupation worth a map –warriors of the Mountains, so-called barbarians, are considered as best  fighters in Arinar by right."

The best fighters in Arinar? Not at all.

They basically have 3 normals skills:

Power Blow - Obvious reasons

Roar - Nice damage reduction and stealth break (if in range)

Charge - Even though not always reliable

Chop - It's not for damage, it was never meant for damage, at least now, because there is no point leveling a 3x70-80 damage skill

Taunt is close to useless - In PvP it takes only 1 click to start attacking again. Maybe it's decent for PvE, but then you'd have to level it up and waste points

So yeah, when most of other classes have 5 skills (excluding snow stuff) we have 3, and we can do nothing about it.

Level up a necro

I think the skills are like this:

Strong blow: Ok dmg skill, nothing special.

Roar: Useless dmg reduction for a ridiculous short time.

Chop: Can deal some nice dmg, good stagger effect too.

Taunt: Close to useless if you aren't fighting against a total noob in low lvl arena.

Charge: The only "good" skill. But it fails sometimes which isn't that good.

So yea, overall they really need improvement.

And abt lvling up necro, I am already. Killed a suoer high amped arena rogue with my +1 staff and Nightmare skill. Damn, kiting is easy in Ws.

I think barb is pretty good class. Get high crit accu and pene, mix in succesful charges and you have a killer character but it could use some improvements.

Necro is op kiting class. Kited chrystall on my necro. ;D  She was like a puppy when her energy ran out.

Roar: Useless dmg reduction for a ridiculous short time.

15% aoe damage reduction for 8s and a high chance stealth break (that only 1% of all barbs now) at rank 5 is not useless

15% aoe damage reduction for 8s and a high chance stealth break (that only 1% of all barbs now) at rank 5 is not useless

Maybe not useless, but I still don't think it is very good and spending points in it is not very good. Better go with chop then.

Roar cooldown......is long.and chop is only good for stagering runners.but it stag every 2Sec.it should stag evry sec

Roar cooldown is good enough. Double stagger is just plain stupid, op

• 3 months later...