Ebony scammed guild dominators :(

irfansha

Hi all,

It is sad to announce dat Ebony lvl 20 necro scammed guild dominators. He took some items from wh and kicked all members from guild :(.

As per my knowledge admin not gonna take action against him but if scammers play game like dis one day WARSPEAR will become SCAMSPEAR.

He also scammed a cc costume of Sulli *z*

And it is adviced to all dat carefull with him and all scammers.

It sucks to see a top notch getting scammed like this. I think ebonny must be banned for stealing guild items like that and kicking players.

It is very sad day for dominators and I really hope you vuys recover.from.this as soon as possible.

I seen people say that ebony is a barb called

Carlosveg, Carloveg and cvegazumba Carlos I

dislike that the reason is because I was hunting

with lag eye and then insult me ​​because I did not

help lol

i had a second thought about ebonny and i just noticed ... provo didnt u demote her to explorer? im sure u did after he/she kicked legijonas...

i dont know what happened between him/her and sulliii but for sure im certain ebonny didnt do it someone else did

:facepalm: another thing please dismiss the player 'eskinol' , apparently he is a bad player ; racist player / scammer

and

Hm...cvegazumba is a rogue,an old player too but idk him much since we never talked.

idk old player but i see many ppl say ebonny is carlosveg.. And my friend hypocrisy tell me " ebonny is carlosveg"

:facepalm: another thing please dismiss the player 'eskinol' , apparently he is a bad player ; racist player / scammer

Yup, in my ignorelist for that already for a long time.

SAD what happened to you guys. I realized it the day it happened. I checked Guild Info and saw that dominators Members are 10/30.

Also that Ebonny always pm'ed me to inv in ABC Guild.... Never replied him/her because i dont know him/her really.

idk old player but i see many ppl say ebonny is carlosveg.. And my friend hypocrisy tell me " ebonny is carlosveg"

Dats right ebony is carlos. He told me scammed dominators for Marvel*z* whats ever he stael he did but its a gud lesson for me

TY ebony

Lol

dont trust on unknow players giving heir or even explorer thats your fault...noobs

Wew u cat i didnt see any chat on u regarding ur scams.

But u r from guild of ebony"MARVELS" which is filled with scammers  CARLOSBR which is EBONY and ur frnd VIDHI which is best known scammer in EU at both elfs and mc.

U too may get scam :)

Wew u cat i didnt see any chat on u regarding ur scams.

But u r from guild of ebony"MARVELS" which is filled with scammers  CARLOSBR which is EBONY and ur frnd VIDHI which is best known scammer in EU at both elfs and mc.

U too may get scam :)

Nope, Catalonia is not in Marvel Guild. He is Crossfit aka Catalonia Lock from ABC Guild.

I found out who ebonny really is...

This may surprise u..

EBONNY IS NALIA AKA CHASITY AKA KSENNA AKA ARYLIA

Found out from a friend named "merdemyar - lvl 20 rogue" aka "psyke - lvl 20 druid"

• 6 months later...

poor kid mechapots cry here with this sh!t ... and why u need many pots for beat my shaman and diosodin? haha go die mechapots

:facepalm:

that means a lot coming from the gank tards

>says quoting his text is crying

>10v1 and cries about pots

Опубликованное фото

all can see who love me xD and yes my english is bad ... told me the phrase keidoblast ,( mira quien es el que me determina y sobrado que llega alavandome cuando ni sikiera nadie le sta dando cuchara para comer jajaja pffs sigue usando pots cntra mi y diosodin aver y cn ayuda de los demas talvez nos mates) xDDDD ;D

Опубликованное фото

you seem upset, umadbro?

bragging about ganking, is that what people do now?

I suggest you watch what you say before you end up like xhero

u take this sh!t later i kill u 1 vs 1  dnt lie  :bad: later u come with many elf noob hypotex and others to kill me...

Ha, thats a joke. Im always by myself and never in groups like you sissies. Liar much? and I havent played on emerald in months, obviously your head is screwed up. you NEVER 1v1. all you and your husband do is gank with the other pvpcave hobos, and the whole server knows it.

break another rule, Samuel L. Jackson dares you