How to find the relic within 5mins every time! (Elf side)

krzyskillz

Get ready for a wall of text. ;D

First off let's start with a simple list of all the people possible who can know the location.

Velaid-West of Kamp-Riff

Sorsha-Inside Kamp-Riff

Danair-Nadir North

Uter-Stormypetral's Camp

Meila-Inside Samarra village

Noola-Inside Samarra village

Gamark-Skuas village (southeast of dinalt)

Raynos-West of Dinalt

Chris-Two screens south of Dinalt

Main Worker-Cave on Good Fame Island

**Before I start the guide you should know that you DON'T have to talk to each person I mention, you just have to click/press on them. If a pop-up window appears reading TWO relic quests, then you have found the person who knows the location.

1.After leaving the cave from ghost village, walk toward Kamp-Riff. Check Velaid.

2.Enter Kamp-Riff. Check Sorsha.

3.Go to Caravan Camp

4.TALK to the Caravanner. If he mentions Nadir, then Danair knows the location. If the Caravanner doesnt mention Nadir, then move to the next step.

5.TALK to Aster. If he mentions the Stormypetrals, then Uter knows the location. If Aster doesnt mention them, move

to the next step.

6.Talk to the Somarra guard east of Caravan. If he says Meagan wants to see you, then either Meila or Noola knows the location of the relic. If he doesn'mention Meagan, move on.

7.Go straight to Dinalts castle but don't go inside, but rather talk to Dimira and Zald who are located outside. Dimira will mention Raynos and Zald will mention Gamark if either of them know the location. If those two don't mention anything, move on.

8.Talk to Trebin the Catcher, two screens east of Gasphel. He will either say talk to Chris for the relic, or go talk to someone in Kamp-Gasphel. If he mentions the latter, the Main Worker on Good Fame island has the relic.

By now you should have the relic, if not go back through the list and double check that u did everything.

I created this guide myself so if anyone says I stole it, they are lying. :crazy:

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message or leave a comment below.

And make sure you give me some Karma. ;) 8) 8)  O:-)

That's just a map.  :facepalm: it woul take atleast

15 mins to check all of those places, my guide tells you the exact people to talk to in order the find the relic very quickly. I timed myself with a stopwatch and found it all the way at goodfame island in 4 mins and 48aecs I believe. If you want to go ahead and arsearch all locations, be my guest

That's just a map.  :facepalm: it woul take atleast

15 mins to check all of those places, my guide tells you the exact people to talk to in order the find the relic very quickly. I timed myself with a stopwatch and found it all the way at goodfame island in 4 mins and 48aecs I believe. If you want to go ahead and arsearch all locations, be my guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Listen m bored to say what i want to say  :lol: :lol:  so i can say aul :facepalm: .

:search:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Listen m bored to say what i want to say  :lol: :lol:  so i can say aul :facepalm: .

It may be hard to listen to someone who you can't understand.

How to fins the relic fast elf side and Mc side: Look at the map and determine the quickest path.

Besides that, you did give a few good tips that would speed up the process.

Actually; This is how i did the relic (long time ago). No need to check a map for a short route. It is about the specific NPC's (no need to talk to a lot of the NPC's) you talk in a city which give the right or wrong answers ("don't know anything", OK then i can skip that big part of the map). People can argue about it, but this tip is a lot better than a map.

Actually; This is how i did the relic (long time ago). No need to check a map for a short route. It is about the specific NPC's (no need to talk to a lot of the NPC's) you talk in a city which give the right or wrong answers ("don't know anything", OK then i can skip that big part of the map). People can argue about it, but this tip is a lot better than a map.

If you actually read my post, you would see the EXACT people to talk to  :facepalm:

If you actually read my post, you would see the EXACT people to talk to  :facepalm:

Why are you using  " :facepalm: " against a guy who is pointing out that your guide actually is better than a plain map?

Why are you using  " :facepalm: " against a guy who is pointing out that your guide actually is better than a plain map?

Can't you make one for the legion side? This one is completely useless. :spiteful:

lol um I've probably only done 2 relic quests on the legion side... I have 3 lvl 15s on that side, once I get to there, I don't have the urge to go on for some reason :\ but ill work on it, may take me a while to talk to each person to find out who knows what for each location

lol um I've probably only done 2 relic quests on the legion side... I have 3 lvl 15s on that side, once I get to there, I don't have the urge to go on for some reason :\ but ill work on it, may take me a while to talk to each person to find out who knows what for each location

Jk. Doing usually ask all the people on the way to Armor Cliff when I am about to go Swamps,  so I don't really need an guide anyway.

• 2 weeks later...