No more old players or is there?

kickz

My 3rd year in Warspear.. And im still Playing  :)

You're in vortex?! I don't recall this?! Once again bragging about your Wulturn suit, you so cool bro.  8)

• 2 months later...

Still here to kill elf...... but .....i don't know how long i could stay.....game getting everyday more worse.... Hi to all friends and enemies :)

Still here to kill elf...... but .....i don't know how long i could stay.....game getting everyday more worse.... Hi to all friends and enemies :)

Hi Chro! My friend and also my enemy :P

Anyway i had already left this game. Played since april 2011 until early februari 2014.

Hi Chro! My friend and also my enemy :P

Anyway i had already left this game. Played since april 2013 until early februari 2014.

Thats not pretty old .-.

Old players are leaving because the game is becoming less challenging/exciting and all updates are pretty much predictable.

Been here since December 2011, not that old I guess.

100 point

Every time I complain about the updates I get banned. So this maybe my last time on the forum and game.  I met many friends and enemies (warriors to compete) in this game. Jaws chronoz manley KAGe afro knightz and many more players im forgetting, Its been fun while it lasted. Aigrind has officially destroyed there game. No more mcoins, no more signs and the other crappie way they want use to improve.

Lol most of The old players got banned and are playing under a different name now. But im stil playing:) add me if you wanna talk about The old days:)

Long live old players, I raise my hat for those old players who have finished playing this game  :good:  And I just wanted to say that you'll count old players if you played before Snorlax became real developer (If I remember right he was just forum moderator first) Also count you in if you started before 2012

I started playing when i was in the eighth grade... Before there was an amping system ;D . May not be that long but now I am a junior in high school and still have some of my good friends but many people have left :(  Long live Warspear . :give_rose:

• 1 month later...

Iam playing this game bfore update acount to email, so I not yet register email. And now I forget my password, can I still get and play if I remember my account id?

Iam playing this game bfore update acount to email, so I not yet register email. And now I forget my password, can I still get and play if I remember my account id?

Yes, just send a ticket with all info you know about your account here(check bottom of the page).

Christmass 2010  :blush: started on eu emerald where i met my first friend "testphase" but he possibly deleted it or changed name :/ anyway.. After i lvled up my first bad i been lvl 13 on 2011... When i met the rogues i was like "GHOSTS O.O" so i created a rogue but wanted join a more busy server so i choosed us sapphire and made a rogue ladyspirit which been changed the name later in Almawade :give_rose:

• 3 weeks later...

Old players are leaving because the game is becoming less challenging/exciting and all updates are pretty much predictable.

I agree so friking much..

Still here. Early 2010? Ish. Made alot of chars back then, got to irslenort, bought lvl 12 gear and ran out of money, broke all the gear > delete. Had one account that sort of made it, didnt change the login from random numbers to email. Rip. Now I play eu.

• 2 weeks later...