No more old players or is there?

kickz

Haven't notice any old players playing i see sum once in a while by i just wonder what happen (directed to the old players before amp also before and when theres was only one map) from what I can tell not many old players in U.S all came close to the amp system :/ by yea just wonder what old players are playing now days

I joined the game in February of 2012 which is about the time the amp system came out and the max level was 18. I stopped playing for a while and came back about 3 months before the forsaken/chosen update.

Quite a few left after the swamp update.  :(

Most of us got banned for "racism" when snorlax was drunk. I'm erikalt btw, some people should remember me. I still visit the forums  ;)

Lmao hard to forget you.

Weider here,Microsofts,Khanzel,Pachacutec,Ladygi,Asunall,Alzephixx,Hekky,Mrdamage,Nfiltrator,Kentley,Ffserbia,Killerrano and others still playing ..

Weider here,Microsofts,Khanzel,Pachacutec,Ladygi,Asunall,Alzephixx,Hekky,Mrdamage,Nfiltrator,Kentley,Ffserbia,Killerrano and others still playing ..

Kently has quited...

Most of us got banned for "racism" when snorlax was drunk. I'm erikalt btw, some people should remember me. I still visit the forums  ;)

xD eri...

Hekky and ladygi arent old players :bad: :bad:

Where is ur bf rangerweed? ;D ;D ;D

With my first char elf...i remember Scout, Hightop, Perezkilla, Icekiller, Koskiller, Balthazar, Eisha...

enemies: Chronozz, Dragneil, Warlion, Jakarta, Manley, Captainpoo,Rokzz, Patahhati and many others ofc some still playing

Forgive me for miss spelling. :bad:

I play since December 2011. Good times :cray:

Chosen and Forsaken took the magic this game had (even tho Im a Mage freak  :spiteful: )

I really miss when good players didnt relayed on Miracle Coins.

Im not that old. I first played this game when theres no level(only ranks). But i only played it couple of times(forgot the name i made). Then quited. After a while, i came back when troll costumes and old runes/crystals still exists. Thats when i made a ranger named "Dummy". Then made a BD named Vcut. And now a priest named Oracles. I cant answer your question coz i just got back from the game today after more than a year. Actually my account is back from being jailed(tempo ban for some reason). So im not really updated about whos still playing and whos not. Im not that old but i become close on some older players in game which i believe already quit. So your right on something. I kinda miss them specially pvping them(those old players i met). But the good thing is, im back for good. And looking forward on seeing some old friends ingame(mcs or elf).

P.S: do you still remember my bd Vcut? We used to pvp back then. Its when the pvp cave isnt that crowded yet. No noobs hanging around and gankers are very few. :) i barely use my bd now tho. Coz this game became a battles between range/caster. And as an elf its kinda tough for melee because usually warlocks and shamans hang out in pvp cave. And when they trippin? They killing all. And thats not good for melee's :D so i switch to priest.

Im not that old. I first played this game when theres no level(only ranks). But i only played it couple of times(forgot the name i made). Then quited. After a while, i came back when troll costumes and old runes/crystals still exists. Thats when i made a ranger named "Dummy". Then made a BD named Vcut. And now a priest named Oracles. I cant answer your question coz i just got back from the game today after more than a year. Actually my account is back from being jailed(tempo ban for some reason). So im not really updated about whos still playing and whos not. Im not that old but novchanging around and gankers are very few. :) i barely use my bd now tho. Coz this game became a battles between range/caster. And as an elf its kinda tough for melee because usually warlocks and shamans hang out in pvp cave. And when they trippin? They killing all. And thats not good for melee's :D so i switch to priest.

vcut I remember you. You used to beat on my barb pvp and Manley.  I'm glad your back and I hope your bd is back because I have a rogue ready for you

vcut I remember you. You used to beat on my barb pvp and Manley.  I'm glad your back and I hope your bd is back because I have a rogue ready for you

Super,mega,Hyper old player here (Galvatron)

loool, yeah,that was the time pvp cave has bats lol. and yeah vcut is still on my account. but i havent made any changes since the first time swamp map came. and besides,for elf side,melee's kinda became useless,this game became battle for casters/ranges lol. so im not actually focusing on vcut now,instead im only using it for kota quest lol(captured shaman to be exact). im more using my priest nowadays.whats your rogue's name by the way? i might have seen you around.

loool, yeah,that was the time pvp cave has bats lol. and yeah vcut is still on my account. but i havent made any changes since the first time swamp map came. and besides,for elf side,melee's kinda became useless,this game became battle for casters/ranges lol. so im not actually focusing on vcut now,instead im only using it for kota quest lol(captured shaman to be exact). im more using my priest nowadays.whats your rogue's name by the way? i might have seen you around.

My rogue name is Rodiimus. I tried casters but that's too boring. I'm still waiting for devs to give us this socalled big surprise update. Btw Manley still plays too.

Im a old player just started playing again left not long after amp sytem came into play but still have my +8 arena swords with old crystals and runes on :) plus all my eq with all runes/crystals

Old players are leaving because the game is becoming less challenging/exciting and all updates are pretty much predictable.

Been here since December 2011, not that old I guess.