Best Video

shawnloll

oh this  one to ME and my guild

yea,like i said. you guys insulted me and my Video without any reason so you have to live with the answer.

you started to act without any respect,so you get the answer. and yes,i really hope you dont win cause i saw 4 better Videos yet, so why should i hope that you win?

tsja even said the whole time I've been respectful. which I have your the one with no reason. your upset because I gave constructive criticism that you took to far to heart. learn to build off of criticism instead of trying to start arguments on other people's topics which you have alrdy done besides mine.

tsja even said the whole time I've been respectful. which I have your the one with no reason. your upset because I gave constructive criticism that you took to far to heart. learn to build off of criticism instead of trying to start arguments on other people's topics which you have alrdy done besides mine.

i said to tsja yet,that in our Country we use such bad words as "ridiculous and obnoxious" to Insult others.

i didnt know that you guys always use such bad words and see them as normal...for me,its weird to say "obnoxious and ridicolous" in a constructive criticism...but it seems like you have another culture,where such words are normal in a constructive criticism. weird..but i accept it! :drinks:

I can live with critisicm.i will change the music;)

But shawn.you and your guild should use respectful words and not such childish insults.

i wish you good luck but i hope my video will be judged better then yours

bye

jayrox,  Jay :!

Close the case.

Stop it.

Keep writing won't change anything. There is no sense about me and you reapeting the same thing, and Shawn too. Nkne of us will change ur mind.

So, that's definitely my last message on here. And hey, don't blame at us, we made ur topic popular, i'm sure lot of ppl saw ur video cus of our discussion.

P.S. Shawn, if u were a respectfull person, you shouldn't accept a person like Avoidme in your guild. He did insult Jay whit no sense comments, but  he also insulted me in the same way. What a shame xD.

jayrox,  Jay :!

Close the case.

Stop it.

Keep writing won't change anything. There is no sense about me and you reapeting the same thing, and Shawn too. Nkne of us will change ur mind.

So, that's definitely my last message on here. And hey, don't blame at us, we made ur topic popular, i'm sure lot of ppl saw ur video cus of our discussion.

P.S. Shawn, if u were a respectfull person, you shouldn't accept a person like Avoidme in your guild. He did insult Jay whit no sense comments, but  he also insulted me in the same way. What a shame xD.

there you go again, your judging ME, off of Someone else. the shame of this is you trying to stop this then saying "p.s." which sparks it right back up

I can live with critisicm.i will change the music;)

But shawn.you and your guild should use respectful words and not such childish insults.

i wish you good luck but i hope my video will be judged better then yours

bye

you where no better of a person for insulting ME directly for no reason