"Christmas Dungeons" (made by Jayrox) NEW MUSIC, IMPROVED VIDEO!

jayrox

"Christmas Dungeons" made by Jayrox(=Davielo)

This is my  (Jayrox = Davielo) entry for the video competition!

Server: EU-EMERALD

Thanks to all who joined Dungeons with me:

-Mdea

-Diaboloro

-Dhieggo

-Humhum

-Misstaken

-Anakbali

-Jackblax

-Makhluk

Made by: Jayrox (=Davielo)

Date of creation: 04.01.2014 (music changed at 18.01.2014)

about 76-77% are in dungeons

Music:

Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind /// Rammstein - Mein Teil (instrumental version) ///Felix Bernard - Winter Wonderland ///

ENJOY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 !!!!!!!!!!  :give_rose: :drinks:

Listen ur video is 1 of the best videos in this contest, but there's something with adding Grinch idk whats it ?? but m sure like theres a lil thing wrong & GJ!!!!

Listen ur video is 1 of the best videos in this contest, but there's something with adding Grinch idk whats it ?? but m sure like theres a lil thing wrong & GJ!!!!

what exaftly you mean with...wrong?

:clapping: nicely done jay, i liked it, till now i see its the best  :friends:

i liked the story behinded it, u have creativity in it gj

:clapping: nicely done jay, i liked it, till now i see its the best  :friends:

i liked the story behinded it, u have creativity in it gj

thx a lot! Nice to hear!

not really 75% was the instance and the music was obnoxious by far

:facepalm:

Different ppl like different music.

its about 75%. Maybe 73%. Maybe 76%.

Get a job. U waste ur time.

I stopped watching after it talked about greench.... That was just ridiculous :facepalm: :facepalm:

I alsk had to mute my sound so I didn't have to listen to that song....

I stopped watching after it talked about greench.... That was just ridiculous :facepalm: :facepalm:

thx for watching. I know you guys are mad cause i said your guilds video isnt creative but this childish trashtalk doesnt help anybody

have a nice day

Oh come on guys! Fortunately we are all differents, and there are types of stuff for everybody. Only if i don't like the music/song it doesn't means it sucks u know. We are, as individuals, like bugs in the earth.So, the things you don't like can be nice for others.

About originality, well... i watched others videos for the competition.

One was about ampl +8 whit 50 signs.

The others was about "hunt in dungeon". And that's all.

TELL ME WHERE IS THE DAMNED ORIGINALITY IN THERE.

No need to watch a video for it. Just need to log my damned DK and go to the dungeon, kill Ruberius and get the reward. YAYYYY! Then i can partecipate to the constest, i guess. -.-'

As far as i saw, when he posted this video, he was the only ducking one who created a story using the dungeon, not only about hunt in the dungeon.

In any case, i'm not able to create a video, my fantasy sucks, and so i won't post mine. If you guys are so able, show to Jay how much his video sucks and make ur own, better of his one.

Good luck.

Oh come on guys! Fortunately we are all differents, and there are types of stuff for everybody. Only if i don't like the music/song it doesn't means it sucks u know. We are, as individuals, like bugs in the earth.So, the things you don't like can be nice for others.

About originality, well... i watched others videos for the competition.

One was about ampl +8 whit 50 signs.

The others was about "hunt in dungeon". And that's all.

TELL ME WHERE IS THE DAMNED ORIGINALITY IN THERE.

No need to watch a video for it. Just need to log my damned DK and go to the dungeon, kill Ruberius and get the reward. YAYYYY! Then i can partecipate to the constest, i guess. -.-'

As far as i saw, when he posted this video, he was the only ♥♥♥♥ing one who created a story using the dungeon, not only about hunt in the dungeon.

In any case, i'm not able to create a video, my fantasy sucks, and so i won't post mine. If you guys are so able, show to Jay how much his video sucks and make ur own, better of his one.

Good luck.

you are a wise woman..... I guess haters gonna hate and best of luck to u jay u deserve to win :good:

no one's hating I'm just giving my honest opinion. you trying to insult me isn't called for.

.... well if u thought it was directed twords you then that's my fault. Its was mainly @ your guildmate ragging

.... well if u thought it was directed twords you then that's my fault. Its was mainly @ your guildmate ragging

so my guild mates can't give their opinion either?

:shok:

nah they can't cuz their opinion is irrelevent and they are retarted af  :facepalm:

not when this "oppinion" is just to talk bad about my video cause your guild cant accept that i said your video isnt creative (cmon..just recording how u do dungeons? Everybody with a video recorder can do such a video in only 10 minutes)

shawnloll, saing it's ridiculous is an insult in my point of view. It's not just an opinion. As i said, respect others work too. As you'd  like urs to be respected... cus u spent ur time doing it, cus you effort urself creating it. 

How old are you? Damn it.

I'm done arguing. I didn't waste hours of my time and of my guild mates time to upload a video and start arguing. no did this not take 10mins it took me hours. editing isn't a 10min thing. your video is decent but think for a secound maybe my guild mates are offended they took time out of their busy important schedule just for a games competition. good luck.

I'm done arguing. I didn't waste hours of my time and of my guild mates time to upload a video and start arguing. no did this not take 10mins it took me hours. editing isn't a 10min thing. your video is decent but think for a secound maybe my guild mates are offended they took time out of their busy important schedule just for a games competition. good luck.

Just lol...

i said: "good but not really creative" and your guild started to insult me,my name,and my video. How old are you guys,seriously. Grow up! You dont earn a price.

Interesting take, story was creative and will probably get positive feedback from the judges, I

personally disliked the song but it prob wont kill u in the judging, good luck

Well..about the song...it seems like 50% hate it and 50% love it :D

got many pms yet with  the question where they can get the song :D

flu.i wil add the song information soon :)

jayrox,  I should :( so bad i didn't was fast enough to do it.

Btw, about music, idk, we all have different preferences..

If you listen me you add "my heart will go on" by Celine Dion, or "Barbie girl"by Aqua.

Lol.