fresh new weekly alliance event

Danindo

please add new fresh weekly alliance event, it could be done by do task 1 or over stages. side by side independent event. 

event failed or succeeded would only work to one side alliance, not all.

for the bonus reward, lazy alliance granted to get punishment buffer. reduced all stats parameters.

it's time to be 'you are there' event,no afk, finish the stage and get a glory.

15 minutes ago, Danindo said:

please add new fresh weekly alliance event, it could be done by do task 1 or over stages. side by side independent event. 

for the bonus reward, lazy alliance granted to get punishment buffer. reduced all stats parameters.

People should go to an event because they get rewarded if they do so, and not because you get punished if you don't. You should encourage people to win, and not force them to fight. 

55 minutes ago, Danindo said:

as what higs said, u should incentive em to do it, not treathen em with punishment, u can make it in way that pepole that dosent partake dosent get the reward.

ok i c.

i think we ( i personally) need more somethin new event just to kill static gameplay that bring out the player into fast retired condition.

15 hours ago, Danindo said:

ok i c.

i think we ( i personally) need more somethin new event just to kill static gameplay that bring out the player into fast retired condition.

yes we need some event/raid to add in the game, i'd say some guild pve event and raid wich includes interesting,fun and complex mechanics. i think chances are high since devs are showing off some interesting mehanics (if used in the right situation) in the events, i think depending on the theme of the next expansion. we might have an cool one