[2021.01.25] Event of the week "Winter Tales: Green tricks" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

snow2_1200x630.png

Friends!

A brand new week of festive rewards await you! Hurry along to the Dungeons and fill your bag with winter treasures and earn even more Tournament Points or Guild Points!

Don Gremlione's henchmen, and the formidable boss himself, are the most insidious monsters on the Snow Boundary. And the gremlins, these little scoffers, obviously decided to protect their ill-gotten treasure. They're playing evil jokes on the warriors that valiantly descend into the lair of their leader. How can the vile Grinch stay away from such evil tricks? He's always dreamed of ruining the celebration. Be very careful because the green scoundrels are already setting their traps in the hope of catching unprepared warriors...

Only this week:

• unique Mr. Grinch and Evil Gremlin costumes will be added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class "Enhanced Fury" skill book will be added to "Don Gremlione’s Mansion", "Don Gremlione’s Villa" and "Don Gremlione’s Residence" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare accessories (rings, amulets and cloaks) with physical / magical damage and Rage bonus will be added to all holiday Dungeons as an additional reward;
  • x2 Tournament points in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons.

Event time: 25.01 12:00 CET - 01.02 11:00 CET

Also don’t forget about the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 50 prize-winning places in "Festive Dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories with incredible rewards:

1st place:  Mr. Grinch and Evil Gremlin costumes and 100 Snow Empire Stashes;
2nd place: Evil Gremlin costume and 75 Snow Empire Stashes;
3rd place: 50 Snow Empire Stashes;
4-10 places: 20 Snow Empire Stashes;
11-20 places: 10 Snow Empire Stashes;
21-50 places: 5 Snow Empire Stashes.

Tournament time: 24.01 23:00 CET - 31.01 23:00 CET

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

GAME IS CRASHING IN DG AT CLONE AREA (STAGE BEFORE BOSS) SO PLEASE FIX IT, I HAVE ALREADY WASTED ALOT OF LS AND MINIONS FOR YOUR MISTAKE AND FOR SUCH NOOB DROPS 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

@Peony@Holmes

• Developer
1 час назад, Malek M Hjayz сказал:

GAME IS CRASHING IN DG AT CLONE AREA (STAGE BEFORE BOSS) SO PLEASE FIX IT, I HAVE ALREADY WASTED ALOT OF LS AND MINIONS FOR YOUR MISTAKE AND FOR SUCH NOOB DROPS 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

The problem is known, we’re already working on fixing it :wind:

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

The problem is known, we’re already working on fixing it :wind:

and who pay for my totem and op minions?

i bought lion minion 16k and its dead after 3 runs from spam so laim 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

and whats lame is also drop rate so so so low i want my book 🥺🥺🥺

On 1/22/2021 at 9:35 AM, Peony said:

rare non-class "Enhanced Fury" skill book will be added to "Don Gremlione’s Mansion", "Don Gremlione’s Villa" and "Don Gremlione’s Residence" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);

GUYS ARE YOU SURE U ADDED BOOK IN DG?

CUZ ITS DAY 4 AND STILL 0 BOOKS DROPPED IN MC SIDE EU EMERALD 

AND AROUND 1370 runs DONE ONLY TOP 15 counted mc side only

SO LAME 🤦🏻‍♂️

8 hours ago, LeBlanco said:

Are you sure to add book in dungeons? 5 days passed and nobody still got drop. Better change to  rarity IMPOSSIBLE non-class "Enhanced Fury" skill book.

i sooo agree i did 342 runs full dg32 still nothing even costumes i didnt drop

can i know how more runs i have to do to drop book?

so not fair its 6am here still didnt sleep cuz only 2 days left and also tomorrow is mermen so u can say 1 day left only 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

#so_lame

@Nolan@Peony @Holmes

6 Day mcs all guilds spammers dg snow 0 drop book 0.01% drop very low rate drop :wow1:

many people waiting no one buy book like real no life book warspear online :wow1:

Expert need fix use 1000-3000 mcoin unlock book and sell

many people wanna waiting for books

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 14.19.03.png

Edited by Vlawot

2 hours ago, Vlawot said:

@Nolan@Peony @Holmes

6 Day mcs all guilds spammers dg snow 0 drop book 0.01% drop very low rate drop :wow1:

many people waiting no one buy book like real no life book warspear online :wow1:

i agree with unlocking books cuz first slots are limitted and alot of new op books are made so we need to remove some old books to have space for new books

for example u can remove def book its noob now and add life distortion book 

2 hours ago, Vlawot said:

@Nolan@Peony @Holmes

This is a way to preserve the rarity of a book. I don't think that books or costumes will ever have an Unbind option, but never say never. 

36 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This is a way to preserve the rarity of a book. I don't think that books or costumes will ever have an Unbind option, but never say never. 

If never like real no life ws and hard pvp books bad time i know :advise:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

say never cuz gm do the opposite of what u say xd 

#tb support of pack +2sec

19 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

say never cuz gm do the opposite of what u say xd 

#tb support of pack +2sec

Touché 

8 hours ago, Speedom said:

Yes bring back unbind costumes and add unbinding books. I still have costumes and a book i wanna sell before I delete my character.

Why are you deleting your character? 😢

• Holmes unpinned this topic