about warlock skill

raguku

why ???? stun skill of mage have a lot of time???

i know that skiil is good for lock but u know that skill make me n all elf side like an idiot player

thanks

Bigger question... Why is this in US sapphire in not in Warlocks?

im stiil newbie bro so i dont know who u are? but im always be jealous of skill mcs is better than elf, but im froud of my BD in saphire

Nice to meet u from me newbie BladeDancer #Raguku

warlock have 3 stun skill

the question is why? why warlock so perfect with pt arena full warlock any kind of pt cant defeat them

Опубликованное фото

that very cant attack

if condition still like this warlock is a god n other just human cant attack

i hope gm can remake warlock skill, make balance between darkside n lightside

Dont cry :lol:  (MC Side #1 pro) :spiteful: :spiteful:

take it easy bro im will not cry...

Im just tell what the players of elf tell cos they only talk no act

I think gm little more pair please check the stun between mage n warlock its completly different

And one think i really love n enjoy this game so i hope gm make new experience of new faction or something more than now

I don't know why you guys complain about elves being less favoured.. I think its pretty even actually my druid is only +6 and rapes nearly every warlock so i ya wanna kill a lock. Get a druid  :spiteful:

Just in case you dont know,warlock's dark circle and fear already nerfed.So if poeple keep saying warlock is too powerfull thats mean you are the one that is sucks or just move to MC and play a warlock.

PS:Dont PvP a Warlock with your BD.Trust me you will have headache  :wacko:

please fix skill of warlock GM.  ::)  4 warlock and 1 shaman is so aggressive  :aggressive: . so people in arena cant move from the stun.  please make it balance  ;D

Many player said GM playing mcs side its a cause why warlock so powerfull

I think not fair if GM make his own side better than else

Im already meet lock lvl 20 lol im dead with headache im my head

i not agree.

stun mage very long and now dark circle lock very brief  >:D

salam lock indo  :yahoo:

Sorry... But mage doesnt have any stun... Stun is a skill which makes the opponent cant atk and use skills

Sorry... But mage doesnt have any stun... Stun is a skill which makes the opponent cant atk and use skills

Raguku BD Lvl 20 Saphire 13 nov 2012 - now

I agree with u

Mage only make enemy cant move nit stun like lock

And i think stun lock skill is too long

well someone crying here huh ? but wait a sec , are you mention game master prefer mcs , how the Fvck drunk are you , now tell me why gm decrease 20% skill dark circle and fear ? STILL CRYING ?? KILL yourself man , and do you think remake / rebuild skill is perfect plan ? NO AND NEVER DUDEduckER! some part here need fix is GUILD ARENA must MEET GUILD ARENA NOT RANDOM , how can you said something not balance , or just you can't make 5 mages vs 5 warlock ?? duck with this bullshit . elves side is like golden boy , remember bug arena 2v1 ?? it's never happen at elves .

well someone crying here huh ?

elves side is like golden boy , remember bug arena 2v1 ?? it's never happen at elves .

No one is crying here, do u see any tears huh?

And u say that bug arena 2v1 never happen at elves? You have a big mistake. That arena bug also happens in elves, u can see the proofs at this forum in tavern section or somehere else.

mage has big chance killing a warlock,mage has good damage skills,warlock have 3 stun skills,maybe it depends on u how 2 manage killing warlocks.its all about playing skills and instinct,

well someone crying here huh ? but wait a sec , are you mention game master prefer mcs , how the Fvck drunk are you , now tell me why gm decrease 20% skill dark circle and fear ? STILL CRYING ?? KILL yourself man , and do you think remake / rebuild skill is perfect plan ? NO AND NEVER DUDE♥♥♥♥ER! some part here need fix is GUILD ARENA must MEET GUILD ARENA NOT RANDOM , how can you said something not balance , or just you can't make 5 mages vs 5 warlock ?? ♥♥♥♥ with this bullshit . elves side is like golden boy , remember bug arena 2v1 ?? it's never happen at elves .

adwijiya shut up. dont cry chicken noob. just deal with it

well someone crying here huh ? but wait a sec , are you mention game master prefer mcs , how the Fvck drunk are you , now tell me why gm decrease 20% skill dark circle and fear ? STILL CRYING ?? KILL yourself man , and do you think remake / rebuild skill is perfect plan ? NO AND NEVER DUDE♥♥♥♥ER! some part here need fix is GUILD ARENA must MEET GUILD ARENA NOT RANDOM , how can you said something not balance , or just you can't make 5 mages vs 5 warlock ?? ♥♥♥♥ with this bullshit . elves side is like golden boy , remember bug arena 2v1 ?? it's never happen at elves .

Sheeeesh :facepalm: ...Looks like u're the one crying. You scared bcos u think devs gonna remove warlocks fear or one other stun?(well i hope they do)  ;D