WARSHOP ONLINE V.2.00

Cevilone

GO ARENA FOR PVP MUST PAY WITH MONEY???!!

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THE FIRST GAME THAT MAKE SHIT LIKE THAT!

GO ON, RICH NOOB PLAYER GETTING STRONGER.

ITS ALL ABOUT M O N E Y

If no change, u ruin the game!

One thing is sure that they need a profit out of this project, but the way, they doing it is just .....................(i can't find a word to put in the blank)

In the end it's just one thing we should understand,MONEY WINS AT EVERYWHERE!!! The ultimate truth........

But i must be thankfull for AiGrind, because they have made the game free to play.Thanks to that i'm still enjoin the game

:)

When they listen us maybe too later.. First pots and equipment (runes and cristals), then they reduce bag slots and sell it in miracle shop, now if u want get fun in arena u need to pay real money one more time and they remove respawns and sell revive miracle item WTF.

They increase that status in any new update ¿What in next update? ¿Pay to use skill? ¿Reduce friends list and party slots, and sell it?

Warspear is a bomb with low life, better get lot money in one year fast and crash te game than be patient and get lot more in years.

... Or maybe one guy pay lot real money for admin power in game and now is getting fun making updates.. :D who knows..

Is it not possible to buy an arena ticket from someone with gold?  I mean yes that makes the game harder for people without mcoin but certainly not impossible. 

Is it not possible to buy an arena ticket from someone with gold?  I mean yes that makes the game harder for people without mcoin but certainly not impossible.

Yea but the price is freaking high, someone was even selling Hair Colour ( useless item ) for 15k  :facepalm:  I wonder what price would Arena Tickets ( usefull item ) be  :wacko:  Even a Longbow , they sell for 5k MCoins  :facepalm:

I have some sugestions for warshop v 3.0 8)

1. New island called nofree island with new quests, mobs and bosses  :pleasantry:

2. New level caps, now max level no longer 18 but 25  :pleasantry:

3. New skill point caps, now your max skill point 20 , you can max all skill  :pleasantry:

New item sell at miracle shop

1. Nofree island entrance ticket, you need this to enter nofree island

Cost 5000 mc  :crazy:

2. Level caps scroll, you need this item to raise your max level by 1 after lv 18,

Max level possible 25, cost 5000 mc  :crazy:

3. Skill point scroll, raise your skill point by 1, max skill point possible 20

I bet devs will really love my idea  :facepalm:

1. New island called nofree island with new quests, mobs and bosses  :pleasantry:

3. New skill point caps, now your max skill point 20 , you can max all skill  :pleasantry:

2. Level caps scroll, you need this item to raise your max level by 1 after lv 18,

lol nice sugestion good job

soooo.... Lol , the best suggestion i ever saw here :tease: :rofl:

GO ARENA FOR PVP MUST PAY WITH MONEY???!!

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THE FIRST GAME THAT MAKE SHIT LIKE THAT!

GO ON, RICH NOOB PLAYER GETTING STRONGER.

ITS ALL ABOUT M O N E Y

If no change, u ruin the game!

agree ...... an rich player will be stronger = =

soooo.... Lol , the best suggestion i ever saw here :tease: :rofl:

ya ,,but just a rich player can do thats ...al for 5000 coin,are u joke ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its sooo stupid to give so much power to the mcoins

There's no point in making the game free to play anymore. You need mcoins to survive anyway

ya ,,but just a rich player can do thats ...al for 5000 coin,are u joke ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lolololol

U know what i means  :pleasantry:

Thats sugestion only for warshop online :wacko:

Or maybe they really change this game to warshop  :facepalm:

i am agree with thats spam....cause ,many money spend for this game,but get nothink .... just lvl18 ...now many newbie have a same lvl .... old player became a noob too ........ :facepalm:

]]] link=topic=33036.msg116560#msg116560 date=1320560153]

i am agree with thats spam....cause ,many money spend for this game,but get nothink .... just lvl18 ...now many newbie have a same lvl .... old player became a noob too ........

Yes. I agree :/

I choose not to complain but...hey I HAVE FOUND A GOOD 3D MMOG out there!!

Four classes each with two sub classes skill tree, guild system, friend list, PVP, blackmith ability, awesome graphic, elite drop from bosses easy to get, no one have the same damage like in this game...it's fun to play and that is the key to be a long term successful game --> make your customer happy

I choose not to complain but...hey I HAVE FOUND A GOOD 3D MMOG out there!!

Four classes each with two sub classes skill tree, guild system, friend list, PVP, blackmith ability, awesome graphic, elite drop from bosses easy to get, no one have the same damage like in this game...it's fun to play and that is the key to be a long term successful game --> make your customer happy

Yep,Achieve organisation's goals by making your customers happy.You can't make happy everyon but the majority.

]]] link=topic=33036.msg116560#msg116560 date=1320560153]

i am agree with thats spam....cause ,many money spend for this game,but get nothink .... just lvl18 ...now many newbie have a same lvl .... old player became a noob too ........

Yes. I agree :/

nice summi kun  :friends:

if you think about it most mmo's charge to play them you dont have to pay to play the game you pay for bonuses you think about it take the 15 bucks a month other games charge and use that with mcoins and problem solved the developers need money to further develop this game they keep everything free then the game becomes crap i personally love this game its very simple yet fun to do and its nice to grow with this game keep up the good work guys.

What the............... :facepalm: nice lol island no free  :yahoo:  I'm..........booooored :rofl: the final of game is coming lets go to shop! :mega_shok: :facepalm: