A lot of questions regarding necro skills

nabnecro

1) Anyone known some accurate or semi accurate formula for poison spittle damage?

2) What about deathly eyes duration? How many points you need on this skill to be able to cast two poison spittles before deathly eyes duration ends (considering spittle's after cast delay)?

3) What is the exact duration of nightmare? How many points you need to invest to be able to cast 2x deathly snake before they wake up? Is the duration affected by targets stats?

4) Bone armor: is it worth maxing this skill to 5 or 3 is fine?

Yes I have played other MMOs but i'm complete noob on this one (created a account 10 days ago).

2) on deathly eye lvl 3 u can use 2x poison splite before need use deathly eye again

3) well nightmare lvl 5 is about 50% of its delay duration, near 7 seconds. In lvl 3 u already can use 2x deathly eye if u are fast, in lvl 5 u can use 2x deathly eye + heal/shield

4) for me it worth, but u can try others build

1) Anyone known some accurate or semi accurate formula for poison spittle damage?

2) What about deathly eyes duration? How many points you need on this skill to be able to cast two poison spittles before deathly eyes duration ends (considering spittle's after cast delay)?

3) What is the exact duration of nightmare? How many points you need to invest to be able to cast 2x deathly snake before they wake up? Is the duration affected by targets stats?

4) Bone armor: is it worth maxing this skill to 5 or 3 is fine?

Yes I have played other MMOs but i'm complete noob on this one (created a account 10 days ago).

1) I think it's 80% at lv5, im utterly not sure here, pleace correct me if im wrong.

2) Lv3 eye = 2 spits, Also here's the formula of the Deathly Eye skill, thanks to Mecha for testing/confirming

LV1 = 3%, 6%

LV2 = 4%, 8%

LV3 = 5%, 10%

LV4 = 6%, 12%

LV5 = 7%, 14% - 18secs

3) Lv5 nightmare lasts exactly 7.9 or 8 seconds. You can cast double eye in lv3 nightmare but the timing is really tight, you can't heal nor shield in the time you're given at lv3. Lv5 nightmare allows you to double eye, shield and heal.

4) Im using lv3 shield and i don't see any problem. Though lv5 is sure better i don't see any point in levelling it that far, unless i'd go full support.

Thanks for the reply guys. Im gonna try a hybrid build, something like 3 3 3 3 5, and then reset if I dont like. There's a long way though because Im only level 13. Community seens nice on this game, people always help with bosses and stuff.