Some 'little' changes which would make WS much more comfortable

ObbbsUpppsYppps

Hi all! Dear game maker/developer!

Playing WS for 3 years now with several lvl20 chars i allow me to post some little changes i  can imagine to make this fantastic game even a bit more fantastic.

1. All my chars have 100 slots in pocket. And its not enough! But 150 or 200 slots arent the solution in my opinion. Exchange of items would take to long if u have to search/scroll 200 slots to find the items. I think if the deep of the slots could be extended to 20/30/40 instead of 10 (remember 10% cards or dark fool cabs with 20 possible items per slot) all pocket problems are solved.

The pocket extension could be a mcoin-item (money dear GM  :shok: ) or an item avaiable in any shop for gold...

2. The exchange of items with deeper slots would become much more comfortable. If u could exchange 50 same items in one slot (like u can buy 40 fireworks in one act or put 100 same items in guild warehouse) exchange would become much faster and comfortable.

Even important: some expensive items like sd-weapon are payed from buyer by mcoin-items like signs or extra pockets. If price is higher than f. e. 50 signs u have to exchange in 2 or 3 turns and there is always a scamming risc. This problem is solved with deeper exchange slots.

3. Many player collect all drobs, if questitem or not. To kill a 2k mob takes a second or two. But dieing of mob takes (feeled) half an hour (griffins...) (i knowingly overdraw), than wait again till mark dead mob gets possible and chose 'collect all' takes another second.

How about an autocollect option to able/disable in game settings. So player can kill 3 more mobs in same time and doesnt have to wait till mob decided to reach the ground  ;D . For 'normal' player this might be unimportant but player who do all dailies with more than one or two chars could win several hour per week to participate in real life besite WS... (yes, i really heard about it...)

If GM want to become rich u can offer this feature buy additional collect-scroll in m-shop. But it would be very kind from you if this option would be free  :good: .

All this changes could be programmed easily (yes, i am a programmer) and hundreds of thousand players will love you, dear GM (i'm not responsible for hundreds of proposal of marriage which will reach u...  :pardon: ).

Feel free to discus/comment my suggestions - and: I dont feel bad about my bad english. Pls excuse...

Best regards!

For GM only: please contact me to get my ID to credit 1% of the additionaly sold mcoins...  :blush:

I noticed in some games that pets would have the ability to pick up drops. Why not have that as an option for minions here. Right now minions are practically useless to me but if they could gather items I would consider actually buying them.

I noticed in some games that pets would have the ability to pick up drops. Why not have that as an option for minions here. Right now minions are practically useless to me but if they could gather items I would consider actually buying them.

Pretty nice idea! atm i sell all minions got from quests for 20 gold...