Jump to content

Death Knight - Complete Skill Analysis and Mechanics (v10.2.0)


Ogull
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Diobrando said:

I hope you can get the correct value

it would be nice if you specify which "values" you are talking about exactly. i did disclaim that these data(that are not provided by game or devs) aren't 100% accurate but are as close as it could be to accurate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6个小时前,奥古尔说:

如果您指定您所指的确切的“值”,那就太好了。我确实否认了这些数据(这些数据不是由游戏或)并不是100%的精确,而是尽可能接近精确。

Hard work, I really want to know what strange formula DK's skills have

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Diobrando said:

Hard work, I really want to know what strange formula DK's skills have

it depends on the skill really. lets take sharp shadow for example, the skill obviously take your magical damage as parameter for determining what amount of damage the skill takes, but the skill also takes what level the skill is actually at, a level 4 sharp shadow would obviously deals more damage than a level 2 sharp shadow also the skill takes your level into account when calculating the damage it deals, a level 32 dk would deal more than a level 24 dk. furthermore the skill has base damage so that even if you have 0 magical damage, the skill could deals some damage. right now we counted 4-5 factors that goes into the "formula" that determines the amount of damage the skill do

 

other skill are not that complicated. for example knight's curse only takes your magical damage when calculating the amount of damage it deals. that's also the reason why knight's curse shows you how much damage it deals in the skill description while sharp shadow doesn't

Edited by Ogull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ogull said:

这取决于真正的技能。让我们以尖锐阴影为例,该技能显然以你的魔法伤害为参数来决定该技能的伤害程度,但该技能也考虑到该技能的实际伤害水平,4级锐度阴影显然比2级尖锐阴影造成的伤害更大,该技能在计算其造成的伤害时也会考虑到你的等级,32级DK的伤害将超过24 DK级别。此外,该技能有基础伤害,即使你有0魔法伤害,该技能也可能造成一些伤害。现在,我们计算了4-5个因素进入“公式”来决定技能造成的伤害的数量。

 

其他技能也没那么复杂。例如,当计算骑士造成的伤害时,骑士的诅咒只会得到你的魔法伤害。这也是为什么骑士的诅咒告诉你它在技能描述中造成了多大的伤害,而锐利的阴影却没有。

No, there is also death call, and his skill data is not sure. The actual bonus of 4 / 4 death call may only be 50%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Ogull, I have a doubt. I was testing my emanation skill. And I think definitely the description you provide in the guide is wrong. 190% I don't think it's magic damage. Look at this video. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2022 at 11:25 PM, Manthra said:

Ogull, I have a doubt. I was testing my emanation skill. And I think definitely the description you provide in the guide is wrong. 190% I don't think it's magic damage. Look at this video. 

exhalation of darkness behaves like sharp shadow. a level 32 death knight would deal more damage with the skill than a level 20 death knight even if they both have the same amount of damage and skill level. all testing in this guide were done with a level 32 death knight so the guide will make more sense for a level 32 death knight. i am working on better skill numbers but this is what we had to work with until then, still im not saying that this guide is 100% accurate its just as close as humanly possible without knowing the skill actual formulas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

i want to share my broken dk without +10 items lv32 dk , i build my dk with this categories ( also i can solo all bosses with this build  )

 

Offensive Stats                                            Defensive Stats                                                        Skills
Life steal 50%                                              Parry 20%                                                                 Thorn 4/5     Provoc 5/5 
Accu 24%                                                     Block 21%                                                                 Dark Sheild 5/5 
Crit 22% with relics add more                      Physical Defense 8k ( its not +10 sorry)                   Reserve 4/4 
Pene 10%                                                      Magical Defense 4k ( same stats not full +10)         Saturn 4/4
Physical dmg 800+                                                                                                                         Curse 4/4 
Magical dmg 300+

Gears 
Double Block Sheild Craft                Cape Parry HP                                                                           Guild buff only +7
Weapon Parry Accu Craft                 Helm/Armor/Gloves/Boots Magic BLock bonus stats    
Belt Block Crit 
Ring Magic HP Lifesteal
Amulet Pene Lifesteal 

🤗 Hope u like it, I can tank and solo anything with those builds 😉 i never tried Mermen Dg in this build so i need advice for underwater stats 
😁 only problems is im out of Mana every time i do solo all bosses t3t4t5 ( i love Dk class ) 

Edited by Veejeeo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 1:22 PM, Veejeeo said:

i want to share my broken dk without +10 items lv32 dk , i build my dk with this categories ( also i can solo all bosses with this build  )

 

Offensive Stats                                            Defensive Stats                                                        Skills
Life steal 50%                                              Parry 20%                                                                 Thorn 4/5     Provoc 5/5 
Accu 24%                                                     Block 21%                                                                 Dark Sheild 5/5 
Crit 22% with relics add more                      Physical Defense 8k ( its not +10 sorry)                   Reserve 4/4 
Pene 10%                                                      Magical Defense 4k ( same stats not full +10)         Saturn 4/4
Physical dmg 800+                                                                                                                         Curse 4/4 
Magical dmg 300+

Gears 
Double Block Sheild Craft                Cape Parry HP                                                                           Guild buff only +7
Weapon Parry Accu Craft                 Helm/Armor/Gloves/Boots Magic BLock bonus stats    
Belt Block Crit 
Ring Magic HP Lifesteal
Amulet Pene Lifesteal 

🤗 Hope u like it, I can tank and solo anything with those builds 😉 i never tried Mermen Dg in this build so i need advice for underwater stats 
😁 only problems is im out of Mana every time i do solo all bosses t3t4t5 ( i love Dk class ) 

that's a really nice dk! considering that it is not +10 yet. 

 

On 4/6/2022 at 1:22 PM, Veejeeo said:

 only problems is im out of Mana every time i do solo all bosses t3t4t5

what type of enchant do you have on your rings and belt, if they are mana regen then you shouldnt have problem with mana

 

i'm gonna share my dk as well 🤗 (all without buffs)

 

hp 7600    energy 120

hp regen 260  energy regen 120

 

Offensive Stats                                            Defensive Stats                                                        Skills
Life steal 37%                                              Parry 20%                                                                 Thorn 3/5     Provoc 5/5 
Accu 21.8%                                                  Block 24.8%                                                             Dark Shield 5/5 
Crit 21.8%                                                    Physical Defense 12k                                               Reserve 4/4 
Pene 13%                                                     Magical Defense 10k                                               Death Call 4/4
Physical dmg 970+                                                                                                                       Saturation 3/4 

                                                                                                                                                     Blood Protection 3/4
Magical dmg 180+

Gears 
Double Block Shield Craft(lv30)               Cape parry magic deff mana regen                                                                           Guild buff  +12
Weapon Parry Accu Craft(lv30)                mermen helm/glove, lv30 phys deff set bonus armor/boots
Belt max hp block accu craft
Ring hp hp regen block
Amulet hp phys dmg Lifesteal 

 

 

cheers fellow undead :giveheart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WarzillYT said:

is it currently possible to level a death knight as a freeplayer?

sure u can level any class as a free player but it will be a little hard and take time if ur new .:thumbs_up1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WarzillYT said:

is it currently possible to level a death knight as a freeplayer?

yes it is possible, start by maxing up dark shield. it give you the protection needed to survive early game in the forsake map as well as make you strong enough to tank 2k/5k minibosses and somewhat capably of tanking +10k bosses (like sir kevin) with the help of minions.

 

if possible i would recommend novice set. it will make your leveling experience much, much more smoother

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, WarzillYT said:

is it currently possible to level a death knight as a freeplayer?

Yes though you can always ask other players to help you! I have only spent money on cosmetics and now I am max level

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ogull said:

sim, é possível, comece por maximizar o escudo escuro. ele lhe dá a proteção necessária para sobreviver no início do jogo no mapa forsake, bem como torná-lo forte o suficiente para tankar minibosses de 2k/5k e um pouco capaz de tankar chefes de +10k (como Sir Kevin) com a ajuda de minions.

 

se possível, eu recomendaria o conjunto de novatos. isso tornará sua experiência de nivelamento muito, muito mais suave

I'm undecided between leveling a death knight or a paladin.  I wanted to know which one would be friendlier to level.  I see all dks using vampirism and i was wondering if dk will tank well if i don't put vampirism

 

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Sim, mas você sempre pode pedir a outros jogadores para ajudá-lo! Eu só gastei dinheiro em cosméticos e agora estou no nível máximo

does he tank well even without vampirism?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WarzillYT said:

I'm undecided between leveling a death knight or a paladin.  I wanted to know which one would be friendlier to level.  I see all dks using vampirism and i was wondering if dk will tank well if i don't put vampirism

 

does he tank well even without vampirism?

generally speaking, classes with a healing ability are much easier to play with and level up. so healer classes(shaman,druid,necromancer,priest) are the easiest to level up and that is simply because of their healing ability

 

unfortunately dk falls off as a tank in lategame stages compared to other tanks like paladin and barbarian, we still got secret reserve to heal us but that ability has a 2minute cooldown, regarding vampirism we have an ability that give us 25% of it so even if you dont put vampirism on your gear you could still utilize it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ogull said:

generally speaking, classes with a healing ability are much easier to play with and level up. so healer classes(shaman,druid,necromancer,priest) are the easiest to level up and that is simply because of their healing ability

 

unfortunately dk falls off as a tank in lategame stages compared to other tanks like paladin and barbarian, we still got secret reserve to heal us but that ability has a 2minute cooldown, regarding vampirism we have an ability that give us 25% of it so even if you dont put vampirism on your gear you could still utilize it

I am personally using a vamp sword and hopefully will try to get full vamp gear which helps dk our alot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2022 at 2:10 PM, WarzillYT said:

I'm undecided between leveling a death knight or a paladin.  I wanted to know which one would be friendlier to level.  I see all dks using vampirism and i was wondering if dk will tank well if i don't put vampirism

 

does he tank well even without vampirism?

My DK can reach 80% steal health easy with relics and that too without vamp equips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2022 at 10:10 AM, WarzillYT said:

I'm undecided between leveling a death knight or a paladin

 

It depends whether you're basing your choice on coolness or efficiency. In the second case, go for paladin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/06/2022 at 15:46, Ogull said:

de um modo geral, classes com habilidade de cura são muito mais fáceis de jogar e subir de nível. então as classes de curadores (xamã, druida, necromante, sacerdote) são as mais fáceis de subir de nível e isso é simplesmente por causa de sua capacidade de cura

 

infelizmente dk cai como um tanque nos estágios finais do jogo comparado com outros tanques como paladino e bárbaro, ainda temos reserva secreta para nos curar mas essa habilidade tem um cooldown de 2 minutos, em relação ao vampirismo temos uma habilidade que nos dá 25% disso mesmo se você não colocar vampirismo em seu equipamento, ainda poderá utilizá-lo

even with the new updates from depends on vamp?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...