Grocery Acc

Azariath

Hi all... Anybody have seen grocery online lately?, as long as i know the brother was playing only to take cc quests, but take care, he told me a few days ago his acc was stolen...  :bomb:  ... He already wrote to support, but they never answered  :facepalm:  ... You you think deves could give his account back?...  :nea:

See ya...

Hi all... Anybody have seen grocery online lately?, as long as i know the brother was playing only to take cc quests, but take care, he told me a few days ago his acc was stolen...  :bomb:  ... He already wrote to support, but they never answered  :facepalm:  ... You you think deves could give his account back?...  :nea:

See ya...

hmmmmmm

maybe i know somethin........ :diablo:

possibly......  :shok:

fishy........

but the real grocery was my rival.  :aggressive:  now theres a faker? im glad youre here jaw  :drinks:  cuz youre my new worst enemy  :tease:  thanks for being a good sport

but the real grocery was my rival.  :aggressive:  now theres a faker? im glad youre here jaw  :drinks:  cuz youre my new worst enemy  :tease:  thanks for being a good sport

:friends: sure.... take care  ;D

I saw grocery but the real grocery quitted long time ago. 2 months.. oh really .. trust me is better to dont know the truth about grocery.

tell me the truth rain

he is my friend but i dont know anything  :(