How many players are willing to help?

Rayotenper

okay,let's take a look to this

Screenshot_20210110-081810.png.9ae14ec9b1acb5846e510d7defc7be5b.png

there is many players on the zone,however.....

Screenshot_20210110-081806.png.be03cb13b8eeeddad042358db2caa120.png

few are helping...

Screenshot_20210110-081821.png.9fd306dd7df0f7f927d1a6b63cb4ff99.png

and the rest(look the players stacked in the up part of the screenshot) are being AFK

Conclusion: many mcs went to elf,and lots instead of helping want everything served in plate(expression)

SHAME on them

Edited by Rayotenper
Typo in title

• Rayotenper changed the title to How many players are willing to help?
7 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

okay,let's take a look to this

Screenshot_20210110-081810.png.9ae14ec9b1acb5846e510d7defc7be5b.png

there is many players on the zone,however.....

Screenshot_20210110-081806.png.be03cb13b8eeeddad042358db2caa120.png

few are helping...

Screenshot_20210110-081821.png.9fd306dd7df0f7f927d1a6b63cb4ff99.png

and the rest(look the players stacked in the up part of the screenshot) are being AFK

Conclusion: many mcs went to elf,and lots instead of helping want everything served in plate(expression)

SHAME on them

I know that being on the Weaker faction can be frustrating , but what you can do about that, is try and be part of a strong guild , and start getting strength little by little.

Competitive guilds are the ones that can change how players in general look at a faction. And make those players want to play there.

Complaining to Aigrind is going to have little effect,  considering they can't force players to faction change. And they can't make every class OP on that faction so all players switch.

:advise:

Thats what we have been doing on my server, and it seems to be working.

Edited by Zahard

13 hours ago, Zahard said:

I know that being on the Weaker faction can be frustrating , but what you can do about that, is try and be part of a strong guild , and start getting strength little by little.

Competitive guilds are the ones that can change how players in general look at a faction. And make those players want to play there.

Complaining to Aigrind is going to have little effect,  considering they can't force players to faction change. And they can't make every class OP on that faction so all players switch.

:advise:

Thats what we have been doing on my server, and it seems to be working.

dude,are you serious? i get more frustration in active guilds rather than inactive guilds

in my current guild,incluiding my first guild,i had 0 problems 😄

i had problems in all active guilds i've been

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

13 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

dude,are you serious? i get more frustration in active guilds rather than inactive guilds

in my current guild,incluiding my first guild,i had 0 problems 😄

i had problems in all active guilds i've been

What problems?

Inactive guilds can't do much to help a faction grow tbh

Most players only participate in those events because of buffs and still they just stand there AFK. Events are kinda boring and there's no motivation to actually participate, the whole idea of this sort of events is badly designed.

38 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Most players only participate in those events because of buffs and still they just stand there AFK. Events are kinda boring and there's no motivation to actually participate, the whole idea of this sort of events is badly designed.

I do like the events especially when new mechanics are in but they can do better

43 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I do like the events especially when new mechanics are in but they can do better

The mechanics are interesting but the event is always the same thing, after doing ot 5-6 times I think most people just prefer staying afk and getting the buffs.

23 часа назад, Higgings сказал:

More likely they're just lazy.

In addition, they don't want to repair their equipment. And god forbid if they die and should run again to the location.

6 hours ago, Zahard said:

What problems?

Inactive guilds can't do much to help a faction grow tbh

social problems

2 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

The mechanics are interesting but the event is always the same thing, after doing ot 5-6 times I think most people just prefer staying afk and getting the buffs.

and that makes me wanna point them with a gun 😄

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

devs don't put love and passion on the game,they put greed and selfishness

On 1/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, Rayotenper said:

social problems

and that makes me wanna point them with a gun 😄

devs don't put love and passion on the game,they put greed and selfishness

>Social problems

>and that makes me wanna point them with a gun

Gee mister, I sure wonder why.

On a serious note, most players don't give a flying duck about what is happening. They need buffs for their precious dungeon grinding.

Edited by Nosotraes

18 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

>Social problems

>and that makes me wanna point them with a gun

Gee, mister, I sure wonder why.

On a serious note, most players don't give a flying duck about what is happening. They need buffs for their precious dungeon grinding.

that's why this comunity is so bad

Most dungeon grinding players are probably grinding because of their guilds. Most guilds probably require like +20k gp in a week and that's a very steep price 

This is an old problem. Sentinel side has been getting stronger and stronger as the years went by and I always felt like the same wasn't true for the Legion. As an example, undoubtedly bladedancer was the easiest character to play because it literally had no downside, and such classes will always attract more people.
Now we are at a stage where Sentinels are as a whole better than the Legion because there are more people there.
I don't think anything can be done at this point without breaking the game.

8 hours ago, BennyBT said:

This is an old problem. Sentinel side has been getting stronger and stronger as the years went by and I always felt like the same wasn't true for the Legion. As an example, undoubtedly bladedancer was the easiest character to play because it literally had no downside, and such classes will always attract more people.
Now we are at a stage where Sentinels are as a whole better than the Legion because there are more people there.
I don't think anything can be done at this point without breaking the game.

stupid favoritism

forgot to say,i think russians(most,not everyone) will ignore anything,i think,for them,money is more important than people

to be fair,greedy people come from anywhere,but,since devs are showing 0 form of empathy,this is what i think

it's gonna sound like the most offensive [OOF] you ever read,and i want to highlight all the i thinks with a green mark

18 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

that's why this comunity is so bad

Your attitude towards this game is a prime example of why the community is bad.

12 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Agreed. It's a rare sight to see drama makers these days. 😂

i

20 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Your attitude towards this game is a prime example of why the community is bad.

it was all thanks to the ambiance providen by the comunity,i feel no proud of it though,i prefer the ambiance of OTHER game i'm playing

i'm just saying what i think

also,my intention is not create drama,just tell my opinion,listen to it or not it's part of your decition

@Rayotenper If you want to add something more on your post, there's the Edit Button. There's no need to spam. 

9 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

it was all thanks to the ambiance providen by the comunity,i feel no proud of it though,i prefer the ambiance of OTHER game i'm playing

Well, nobody is stopping you from doing exactly that, correct?