Solo Dinalt

Demonhyde

Question

Hey everyone, Demonhyde here. So I've recently gotten into hunting bosses a LOT. I'll solo marak and Dinalt and party with a tank for kratt. My problem is, though, is that my solos are never constant with dinalt. One time I may kill him easy, no pots. The next time it may take 4-5 pots, which really pisses me off. Since I'm soloing, I pretty much get sphere drops every time(half the time being damage), andaybe 1/10 times an equip drop, so I'm still making a bit of money but I hate using so many pots. I have 213 heal as a level 16, 1313 defense(20%),10% crit and 15% dodge. (yes, that's with runes and crystals). My question is, how do I get to the point where I'm able to solo without ANY pots. I have a feeling I just need to level and get all my level 17 astral stuff with better crit, but any other advice would help. Thanks :D

7 answers to this question

There are many different factors as to why your solo isn't constant. You may not get as much critical heals or dinalt is getting critical hits on you, and you may not have dodged any attacks. To get a perfect solo, I would suggest get to lvl 17 and get the arena gear. You can get more astral and the resilience will help out a lot because he will hit less on you.

u should have said ur using a druid xD

only a paladin can solo any boss :3 that dont have too many adds, i like soloing aa's becuz u can kill many countinuosly

Lol uhm I dunno... I know only a handful of palas that can even solo marak... Without minion... Druids are superb when it comes to soloing bosses. With 2500 def and 270 heal, plus the 20% or so crit, you got a baddass druid that can solo pretty much whatever and whenever (unless its like...bg...where little mobs crawl around).

Lol uhm I dunno... I know only a handful of palas that can even solo marak... Without minion... Druids are superb when it comes to soloing bosses. With 2500 def and 270 heal, plus the 20% or so crit, you got a baddass druid that can solo pretty much whatever and whenever (unless its like...bg...where little mobs crawl around).

post-15696-14177037622506_thumb.png

post-15696-1417703762265_thumb.png