Guild HM got scamed

reza2011

Our guild HM got scammed by a player named Tartarian and now the guild leader is Darkxendx.

I`m the real leader of the guild.

I made a mistake in giving ranks and unfortunately i made that player which was in our guild for some months leader of the guild and he just kick all players and after 1 day i see Darkxendx became leader of the guild.

we need ur help support team please

I think, unfortunately you have to say Good Bye to your guild. Devs cant bring back your mistakes. Example if I drop my sd sword by missclick no one can help me. It seems your mistake is similar like this example. Sorry for you, good luck.

well bro it wasnt all about giving wrong rank.

We just inv players that we know we were all friends and idk why tartarian did that maybe his acoount got scamed by another player he was even talk in persian so he was from our country. Most of the players in HM was from Iran.

I ask support team to help us, check tartarian and give us our guild HM back please.

I'm heir of the guild HM.

Our guild got scammed by Tartarian.

really we need you'r help support team.

please :cray:

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

as always no dev cares. :facepalm:  but it wasn't by a misstake like what he said, some one else (umestic or something like that) randomly came in heallight and passed the leader to tartarian.. then this shit happened :bad:  my suggestion is : bann tartarian/umestic and give back HM leader to heallight again (but i know u do not care about us zZz)

Dev please help these guys. The spend months on earning Guild Points, money for Unity signs money for level up...

Just ban the scammer and make heallight back leader so you make a few people happy and thankfull to you guys. :)

Dev please help these guys. The spend months on earning Guild Points, money for Unity signs money for level up...

Just ban the scammer and make heallight back leader so you make a few people happy and thankfull to you guys. :)

• 5 months later...

Its more than 6 months that our guild is scammed and i try so hard to buy our guild back but no one is online in that guild so far

please please please give it back to us  :cray:

yes its now too long that our guild scammed

our leader tried to buy guild back but that leader is off all the time and always 0 gp in guild list

please help help help us and give our guild back :'(