Second Dealer Prices

Marafiga

I think everyone noticed that 2-3 months ago, crystals and runes usually cost from 2.5 till 5 or 6k.

Suddenly ( this means ' i dont know why'), these things had an great increase in their prices, runes like defence and resilience used to cost 3, 3.5k

and now cost 4; 5; even 6k.

Crystals too, some even doubled its price or are overpriced (wtf?).

I remember that dexterity was some of the few whom used to cost 5 or 6k.

Now i already saw them costing 8 to 10k, and one hand sword crystals costing 15k and 40k.  :shok:

Repairs increased a bit too, but theres an explanation to all of  this?  :unknw:

Oh yea, i also noticed that this also happen in sapphire :facepalm:

The crystals and runes used to cost only 3k and 2k... And now, even the runes cost 5k although they are on discount :facepalm:

Noob sellers who dont know the right prices of those items :bomb:

PS : This happens in the trade chat, not at the dealer! (snowy casket is 50k/set lol)

no not repairs, i bought 8k/set yesterday which is about right.

If you think the price at dealer is too high just use trade chat.

We people are the one who decide what costs what.

So if every single person in EU starts buying sign 20k/set then sellers will have no choice but to sell it at that price. So its us who decide the price , so from now on nobody should buy sign for more than 20k/set on eu-emerald mc side  :)

Suggestion: want lower prices?

Devs, give every char 10 surprises  :blush: . Those drop runes and crystals price to 1.5 k  :bad: :bad: :bad: .

(no more surprises pls)

It was since the devs stopped giving surprise chest the prices ran to the sky :(

That's what i'm saying. When they gave the chests price went down to the floor, now they bounced up and gone through the roof  :'(

The repairs were only at second hand, i saw in trade chat sets for 8k-10k too.

But even in trade crystals and runes follow almost the same price. :cray:

I was looking for crystal for one hand sword this week, and offered 40k at dealer or 20k in trade. I went like this :wacko: .

All i wish is the normal prices again.  :blush:

from what i think happened(or just hallucinating lol)

the economy was like that about almost a year ago- things were expensive just like now.

then came some seller/s maybe about half a year ago who wanted to make the economy cheaper (or more balanced) by purposely selling things near or cheaper than the 100g per 1mc price in the market.

they/he did this at a rather high cost but it worked. everyone followed the price drop and it was this price that you knew.

then they/he left or stopped 2-3 months ago and so the economy went back to what it was- expensive.

thank you

no not repairs, i bought 8k/set yesterday which is about right.

If you think the price at dealer is too high just use trade chat.

We people are the one who decide what costs what.

So if every single person in EU starts buying sign 20k/set then sellers will have no choice but to sell it at that price. So its us who decide the price , so from now on nobody should buy sign for more than 20k/set on eu-emerald mc side  :)

This

The people make the prices, not the prices the people.

There's still some people that decide to sell cheap, but they aren't in the dealer. In the dealer they hide.

Financial crises hit warspear.... xD

Well i remember how things was before some months and u make me laugh...

Last winder (especially after valentine day) which 50% discount on everything was first time appear in game prices fell, after came +50% bonus miracle on payment options etc...

BUT always i was seeing ppl in chat to hate miracle coins users, if i remember good on EU a period miracle users was like black sheep...

Also as in every economic system (because warspear is just like real world, as every mmo rpg game) prices depends on:

1. items production (in ws miracle coins Byers)

2. From how many ppl want it

3. How necessary it is

4. From how much money are moving on the system.

From were began the problem??

From guld points!!

What made the prices to change???

The appearance of guild tournament!

Why???

Before who lvl20 player was questing?? Noone!

Only.swamps, there was no reason to quest than go to lab and hunt or go to swamps and try all day kill.hydra to get an sd, but now there is! GUILD POINTS!

All this questers what they have done? Without know it they bring a lot of gold in the system because quests gives you more money than the money u spend on repair.

So, miracle users saw all this money and rises their prices. Why this accepted?? Because  threw quests more money exists on the system, u won't buy sings 27-28k set but a new player who quest and he just became 19-20lvl he will buy 1pcs sign 3111gold

Plus after raising of max lvl all prices will be doubled at least, miracle users first will equip themselves and after will sell items... These are simple rules of how economy works....

Dont give MC usere the fault of the higher Prices. The Problem are the NON-MC Users that buy MC items cheap from Player and want to make Profit. Some think they become rich if they sell these Items. And if they get a nice Drop they think Hassn makes them Millionare.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont give MC usere the fault of the higher Prices. The Problem are the NON-MC Users that buy MC items cheap from Player and want to make Profit. Some think they become rich if they sell these Items. And if they get a nice Drop they think Hassn makes them Millionare.

exactly the resellers are the Problem.  Like Mahmadzaky.  From a noobkid from the Slum to a reseller billionaire.  But still try full bag scamm

At start is was the farmers, they hunted all bosses 24/7 and got all the good drops. Only they had access to those items so they sold high, ppl complained. To fix this, swamp came.. (And the crazyness began. Repair scrolls... Sold at minimum 2k each.) All got the items only farmers till then had and prices went down for 20k/ 18lvl gear (i remember labrys sd 16k in dealer and none was buying it) ppl complained. To fix this, drop rate (from swamps) went down to 5-10%. After some time all got full 18 gear, weaps, armors, n so on.. Now it was time to amp and enchand them. (Sign price went up but none cared cause he wanted +10 his new items) And that was it... Nobody buyed signs or runes anymore.. To fix it, x2 mcoins and -50% all items was introdused. Then critical enchants was introdused. All started a marathon on who would have a full critical set, first was the mcoin users of course that dit not sell items just buff their gear. So hate came from all those that couldnt buy coins... After some time all buyed big amounts of runes and crystals so prices went down. But here come the resellers. They see the low prices as a way to make money, buying cheap and selling +150%. This made coin users fell like idiots. So all are like, why sell cheap and make others rich while i can get rich myself. They start selling high too.. But also do not forget the halloween and xmas events that made players buy like crazy revive and repair scrolls. And about guild tournaments.. All buy Unity pots, Arena pots, Unity signs, Arena ticks, but thats not working they all need stronger gear, more signs to buy, more runes and crystals to spam to get better stats. And like basic economy whats in need gets its price to heaven.

now let met put my opinion

dont you all learn the laws of economic ? How price changed from cheap to the expensive ? No matter what item is that ?

Its supply-demand rules (laws)

when supply more than deman = price low

and when demand more than supply = price high

thats the point, no need blaming mcoin user, non mcoin user, they just running the bussines there.

Thats only, thanks for reading :)

now let met put my opinion

dont you all learn the laws of economic ? How price changed from cheap to the expensive ? No matter what item is that ?

Its supply-demand rules (laws)

when supply more than deman = price low

and when demand more than supply = price high

thats the point, no need blaming mcoin user, non mcoin user, they just running the bussines there.

Thats only, thanks for reading :)

Of what I have seen in Eu-emerald, the demand on mc items haven't changed too much at all.

Of what I have seen in Eu-emerald, the demand on mc items haven't changed too much at all.

When was the last time you logged in the game. A year ago?

kinda true haha ;D