IM BURAKQUE DERPİN SCAMMER SCAM MY RONDEL +100K

burakque

4 day ago I buy rondel for a kidrus . I buy 300k, and I send to message for Derpin.  İ ask derpin.  'I give 100k and rondel pls amp me'  derpin say ok an I give 100k and SD rondel for Derpin' derpin say me give me 1week.  But now say me only 'idk'  please give me back my rondel +100k  Derpin! 

84013_.jpg

84014_.jpg

84016_.jpg

That proves nothing... You gave some other item to derpin and took screenshot of succesful trade, then take pic of trade window where you "give" him rondel and 100k, very easy to fake those screenshots :blush:

I am neutral and I won't take part for sny side. I just want to point out that ss can be faked. Are you sure that's the real Derpin speaking?

I may be wrong, but i guess this can be a big made up eveil plan :unknw:

And loveable, there are no indications that anything has been/or will be given on the whatsapp 'screenshots' of this individual.

There is only being said it would not be a wise thing to do and no reputation that should be harmed.

That is ofcourse if they are real, which i higly doubt, and my interpretation of them.

From a neutral view i would say derpin couldnt resist and used his chance for this "easy" scam and scammed this guy. Really looks like derpin is a scammer...and btw derpins screens really look like fake ones...

From a neutral view i would say derpin couldnt resist and used his chance for this "easy" scam and scammed this guy. Really looks like derpin is a scammer...and btw derpins screens really look like fake ones...

Agree. I have connections in AoA, so I would get the number of derpin.. then we can see if it's real derpin or not. But if I remember it can be the real Derpin, cuz I'm an ex AoA-member and I was also in the groupchat..

The first picture was fake!There are no Wolfs guild and there are no char named Separation!

Same with qwerty.

TIME 23.54 Real CHAT.  Derpin chats it's fake!

Whatsapp's last seen information isn't always exact you can't use it to prove if a chat is fake or not

No proofs 100% even can be fake whatsap chat.

So my opinion here is , Buraque noob ,  how the duck you can "gift" that to unknow player lol... Or a lier trying to be famous  :unknw:

About Derpin I hate you but I dont have nothing against you so well I think you dont need to scam nothing to this guy with hassn dick on your mouth so is rare and if hes saying the true , congratulations  is his fault enjoy that rondel.

And buraque if you report derpin you cant get nothing because is  your ducking fault you gave him a item thats not support team problem they only recovery accounts and punish hackers or people who sell / trade accounts nothing ingame can be solved I saying it from my experience , learn of this.

time for sleep thanks for this drama.

Good night

Derpin yesterday say me ' ok i give you 400k'  before send to me exchange and put 400k(he take ss) and cancellation to exchange.  After say me I give first 10k :!  He say because he Don't have exchange complete ss! Derpin noob put the exchange complete ss

84067_.jpg

84068_.png

84070_.png

I think we would be very surprised if we know who really are the bigger scammers.

Im sure some of them are so nice and so friends to us. But can kick in our backs with unknowns lvl3 heros.

Nahduckscammersduckderpinduckmebutmosofallduckthisall