[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

All say true, but for what you saying? As you Kuzmitch doesn't listening us and they do biggest because he don't know what players want ...As you see for game reason you must pay

kuzmitch dont ever care about us... its like we nothing for he... dont give us any info, dont tell us what happening, taking holidays with our money... etc

Guest essencia

Guys, there is deep night here in ru, but our team is still at their work places trying to fix the situation. I hope you'll be rewarded for waiting so long. Thanks, you're the best players ever.

Guys, there is deep night here in ru, but our team is still at their work places trying to fix the situation. I hope you'll be rewarded for waiting so long. Thanks, you're the best players ever.

Can you at least give us a time it will be online for sure? 1 hour, 2? 5? I need to go to sleep... But I can't with all this excitement  :yahoo:

kuzmitch dont ever care about us... its like we nothing for he... dont give us any info, dont tell us what happening, taking holidays with our money... etc

i think u guys r critisizing too much...well to be honest i have never bought any mc so far yet i have a lot of gold and i have manycostumes and 300pots in bag atm..how??? by plqying game.selling drops n earning money n buying mc item with gold...so do this again ..all items rr transferable.....kuzz and his team.have done a great job...i too have many probs with uodate like 4fights only but in due coase of time we can realise that the limit is not bad as u will see lvl 13players walking with arena gear lol..i hpe they make 4battle a limit fir 1hr n 10battle limit for day....hope this in next patch n kuzz dont listen to these crybabies u guys have done super work but i hope u implement our suggestion un bext update

same here, I have 4 costumes, hundred pots, and changed my hair for 10x per charscter and I havent bought any mc, but I have gold. So my gold rules? lol

ok, u right, buy with gold, what if nobody buy mc or dont want sell for gold? try get it then, start waste money, and what i want is info, bcoz he not telling us what happening, if any bug being fixed in game, if its something crashing, undestand it ok? mindless.

ok, u right, buy with gold, what if nobody buy mc or dont want sell for gold? try get it then, start waste money, and what i want is info, bcoz he not telling us what happening, if any bug being fixed in game, if its something crashing, undestand it ok? mindless.

All people are not like you lucas, alwys has explanations, sometimes its good to be quiet than be spammed by people while you were doing your best. :facepalm:

Lol, your excitement shows you. Info of what? Game is on/off? Maybe theyre fixing somethng, maybe servers has overheated? Why would they turn off the server without reason.  :facepalm:

on sappire it wont be ever a problem..many ppl sell stufs at same price...so i talk of sappire only....yes hes not able to give u any info of whats happening cos they r working hard to resolve it n u should wait for it to be complete...ppl just cant give u all info cos u want it...try urself ever being the admin of such a forum where ppl keep writing everywhere its hard ...HE IS HUMAN AND HE IS LOOKING EVERYWERE NOT LIKE U JUST POSING HERE LOL..sorry dude dont get angry with me but i only want to make a point nothing else...sory if i made u angry

:facepalm:  hard to post: "Sorry, we taking care of few problems we found on the server" or "Sorry, we had an downtime needed on the server due to few problems we found on the update"

on sappire it wont be ever a problem..many ppl sell stufs at same price...so i talk of sappire only....yes hes not able to give u any info of whats happening cos they r working hard to resolve it n u should wait for it to be complete...ppl just cant give u all info cos u want it...try urself ever being the admin of such a forum where ppl keep writing everywhere its hard ...HE IS HUMAN AND HE IS LOOKING EVERYWERE NOT LIKE U JUST POSING HERE LOL..sorry dude dont get angry with me but i only want to make a point nothing else...sory if i made u angry

Luks is rly hard headed want immediate answers. Stop that kidlike act.  :facepalm:  everything will be answered in time, this is world, not fairyland where you get poof thing whenver u wish.

global mod said it

:facepalm:  hard to post: "Sorry, we taking care of few problems we found on the server" or "Sorry, we had an downtime needed on the server due to few problems we found on the update"

Maybe your a 13 year old who does just school then play. Try experiencing s real Job/Work, and youll know how hard to have time management while thousands of ppl are counting on you. Im not trying to be ur enemy here, as your semi-friend in game, Im just teaching you to grow.

We prefer this game to be back to the old Pay 2 Play.... it was cheaper and was really funny.

Every f2p games are ruined by "micro payments" sooner or later, where rich guys are the best. Ist one of the reasons why i quit that game long time ago. I remember that one of the devs said that shop will NOT change stats of character, just appearance of it. If thats really happend? Looking at game now (runes and other crap), i can say it was a true lie..

P2P are the best - just look at WoW.

I popped up and go away again, for some months. Maybe when i back game will be better, like in old good rank times. :)

wow. some items in arena do not have name.. and skill point is decreased again. No complains there but at leaST GIVE US A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION OF SKILL LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE ADD A SKILL POINT ON A SKILL. SORRY FOR THE ALLCAPS MY KEYBOARD MALFUNCTIONED