[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

the installer for pc in download page isn't the 2.0 client... In how much time i'll can get the new installer?

TY

Delete your browser caches and try to download again.

salut,

je ne sais pas si quelqu'un parle français ici, mais ça fait 24h que EU-EMERALD est offline et US-SAPHIRE est également tombé hier soir : j'ai pu jouer avec un nouveau perso pendant 15 minutes.

Que ce passe t'il ? Est ce que les devs travaillent dessus ? MErci.

Google Translate:

hello,

I do not know if anyone here speak French, but it's only 24 EMERALD EU-and US-is offline SAPHIRE also fell last night: I played with a new personal for 15 minutes.

What happens? Do the devs working on it? Thank you.

News:Currently we have issues with running 2.0 on live servers. Developers are busy with it.

Google Translate:

Nouvelles: Actuellement nous avons des problèmes avec courir sur les serveurs live 2.0. Les développeurs sont occupés avec elle.

Delete your browser caches and try to download again.

thanks RainbowZ, is work now... ;D

If every game has one or more to help like much ppl in this game, all games will be so fun to play ;D

some rich elves in the VN server already got 3600 arena point  :shok: :facepalm:  Mrbao & Osin. Rainbowz u know what im talking about.

BTW did any accept the special halloween quest? u'll get a nice ring or medallion when u finish. And while you're doing it u get free pots  :yahoo:  :good: 

Server down again.... :facepalm:

some rich elves in the VN server already got 3600 arena point  :shok: :facepalm:  Mrbao & Osin. Rainbowz u know what im talking about.

BTW did any accept the special halloween quest? u'll get a nice ring or medallion when u finish. And while you're doing it u get free pots  :yahoo:  :good:

what quest?.where i can find that quest?.

Yeah i know. :( this will ruin the game. It means that those guys in one day will get the best weapons.. and then we wont be able to defeat them because the will be too strong for us. OGod thats really bad.

Pumpkin quest can be accepted in the starter villages of both islands.

Yeah i know. :( this will ruin the game. It means that those guys in one day will get the best weapons.. and then we wont be able to defeat them because the will be too strong for us. OGod thats really bad.

Pumpkin quest can be accepted in the starter villages of both islands.

thanks to god arena tickets are tradeable.. i have bought some and give some tickets to my friends..

so it can be bought with gold if someone sells it ofc...

yeah hope the quest is a couple days long cuz at this rate no one will have a chance to do quest before its over

The quest is hard to do , but yes in this quest i saw the real work of devs. I really apreciated ibut i still feel sad.

There are some areas in the maps where spawn pumpkins. When you click on a pumpkin it spawns 3bags. In the bags you can find gold (for the quests) some items like candies for hp and sp (i like it) or if you are unlucky some bad demons will spawn ad will kill you..

if you already have good boss rings or pendants then do be stupid and finish this quest. just pick up the pots and leave the quest item behind.  :good:

Good way to save money :lol: .

thanks to god arena tickets are tradeable.. i have bought some and give some tickets to my friends..

so it can be bought with gold if someone sells it ofc...

Not really. I saw some people selling them at 2k gold each pack.

This mean that guys , wich can pay many money, will have thousands of gold in just a few days.

It means those players will be able to pay with gold and get therares equips like bg items.

It means that those guys will be able to change rares prices because they will be always able to offer more than your hardly obtained gold.

just 2k? if the price to buy tickets is 49mcoins then i wouldnt be surprised to see them selling for 5k per 10. or more since they still havent lowered mcoin price.

Omg, difference between rich player and poor player really big  :facepalm:

Good job devs, nice way to make poor player get out  :crazy:

Currently we have issues with running 2.0 on live servers. Developers are busy with it. :facepalm: :facepalm:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: BoooooMMMM!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

So this is from now the traders game...

The lvl 1-5 just standing in towns in secnd island selling stuff... Great!!  hahah      :crazy:

well its always been like that in EU-Emerald. some of the names of those are Mcseller - Trademan - Runeseller...

Yes, I've seen them... But big risk this will be much more intense now...

So far it hasn't been that annoying, if it increases with more of those... well.... hahah

But maybe things will sort out after a few weeks of getting used to the changes...

...in wait for the next update!  ;)  hehe

Yes, I've seen them... But big risk this will be much more intense now...

So far it hasn't been that annoying, if it increases with more of those... well.... hahah

But maybe things will sort out after a few weeks of getting used to the changes...

...in wait for the next update!  ;)  hehe

well i think just the opposite  :)  yes many low lvl's around would be annoying but many sellers mean lower prices  :good:

Omg im finaly done reading 26 topoc pages, as i can see 99,9% are unhappy replys, so the update is a big fail. I can see that they are mega GREEdy this time, maybe they are testing us how far can they go, or  how much can they take before they shut the game down. I also hope that one update will benefit us players instad devs. And i notice there is not even ONE dev reply in 26 pages. That shows  how profesional they are, wery sad. 

I hope we can afect them slomehow to change the greedy things :(

wow a reply!  :shok:  good to know theyre working on it  :good:

thats all we players are asking for from the dev. or admins actually..

thx for reply kuz.. :good:

Problem in arena? Maybe but tehnical, i think problems are much biger than that. It is unhappy players.

I agree with you. I think our words will be useless... i will try to make a video..  :(

did you ever think that we do nothing if something goes wrong after update?

i meant someone authorized giving us info.. thats what people wait from devs and admins.

Ofc we now u are always working on problems.. u misunderstood..

I don't mind that this game offers items for real money. I would buy them too if I could. I have tried several times by sending smses and later online with my cards. No luck. So I'm grateful towards reasonable traders like Callie who dont rip-off players with outrageous prices by selling critical items like runes and crys.