[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

MAJOR BUG!

CHATTING

are the devs planning to add anti-spam or anti-flood in-game? What d eff! the chat is good as it is now, even great. dont change it please. It just resulted to a huge glitch in some of our chars.

Btw, until now Relic quest is still bugged.

Please fix bugs before everything else. :(

:facepalm:  lol stop cribbing about game thinks like cc rewards reduced or loot price reduced etc, cuz its for all, and devs hav to maintain a balance between players and environment. since we got powerful obviously the enviroment has to be balanced. Its ok if u cry for rich poor bias regarding arena ticket (which is again not a very big issue :nea: ). Report important bugs, cuz thts what devs expect, feedback to fix the bugs :good: .

BTW shamans earthquake has a bug which I already reported in support.

On PC client if u use quake on the edge of an area the game client crashes :wacko: .

IF YOU ARE READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS REALLY YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE POSITIVES OF THIS UPDATES ARE OUTWEIGHED BY NEGATIVES. IS IT OK FOR YOU THAT THE CC REWARD OF RELIC QUEST WAS DECREASED TO 5 CC? IS IT OK THAT THE LOOTS THAT YOU HARDLY EARNED ARE NOW SOLD FOR 4 GOLD ONLY PER PC? IT ISNT ABOUT JUST THE ARENA BUT THE WHOLE UPDATE ITSELF.. THEY CHANGED THINGS THAT SHOULDNT BE CHANGED INSTEAD OF JUST ADDING AND FIXING WHAT SUCKS IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION

Do you want every singel person to get cc items? They changed the loot price but they made items break harder. I aggree with loot system. No comment on that.

Do you want every singel person to get cc items? They changed the loot price but they made items break harder. I aggree with loot system. No comment on that.

YES,  I WANT EVERYBODY TO GET CC ITEMS. IS THAT WRONG? IT'S JUST THAT IT TAKES A VERY LOOOOOONG TIME TO COMPLETE THE SET BUT NOW IT TAKES TWICE THE TIME. AND NOW THAT ARENA ITEMS ARE MUCH STRONGER, CC ITEMS CAN LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD WITH THOSE SO CALLED "REAL-MONEY -BG-ITEM-BUYERS"..                                                                                                          ARE YOU SAYING ONLY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR CC ITEMS?

YES,  I WANT EVERYBODY TO GET CC ITEMS. IS THAT WRONG? IT'S JUST THAT IT TAKES A VERY LOOOOOONG TIME TO COMPLETE THE SET BUT NOW IT TAKES TWICE THE TIME. AND NOW THAT ARENA ITEMS ARE MUCH STRONGER, CC ITEMS CAN LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD WITH THOSE SO CALLED "REAL-MONEY -BG-ITEM-BUYERS"..                                                                                                          ARE YOU SAYING ONLY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR CC ITEMS?

Hmm.. No I dont say that its wrong for all to wear cc items. Just it should take time to get them. I dont want a level 12 get cc item in 5-10 days. Nothing much changed. Only Relic reward is now 5. The other one is still 10.

Robz the point is, if it has got harder, its harder for all, so its not a imbalance, its just a challenge.

YES,  I WANT EVERYBODY TO GET CC ITEMS. IS THAT WRONG? IT'S JUST THAT IT TAKES A VERY LOOOOOONG TIME TO COMPLETE THE SET BUT NOW IT TAKES TWICE THE TIME. AND NOW THAT ARENA ITEMS ARE MUCH STRONGER, CC ITEMS CAN LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD WITH THOSE SO CALLED "REAL-MONEY -BG-ITEM-BUYERS"..                                                                                                          ARE YOU SAYING ONLY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR CC ITEMS?

Hmm.. No I dont say that its wrong for all to wear cc items. Just it should take time to get them. I dont want a level 12 get cc item in 5-10 days. Nothing much changed. Only Relic reward is now 5. The other one is still 10.

sir even if youre level 12 or level 18, if your doing relic quest ONLY, it will take ten days at most to get cc items..i think thats fair.. and even if level 12s get it, they cant wear it anyway. and i doubt the cc quest are accessible if you're level 12.. do you have grudges against low-leveled people? dont worry.. we're all friends here. it's just i cant understand your point. :drinks:

Robz the point is, if it has got harder, its harder for all, so its not a imbalance, its just a challenge.

i get your point vox..  :drinks:  it's just that its harder before, now it's much harder, and that would make people lose interest in the game. we don't want that don't we?

Well, I tried the new version and it seems okay for now. It wasn't as bad as most of the comments stated, but there's a whole lot less people on. Which makes it kinda dead. And the MCs seem to have way cooler skills than the FBs. I mean, stealth? Feeling kinda jealous lol. Maybe I should switch classes... Was considering buying miracle coins. Is it working smoothly or does it still glitch/ have bugs?