[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

I think devs are listening to our suggestions - and adding to the game completly opposite functions. Examples:

-we wanted more options to spend gold --> they made gold harder to get (lower loot selling price)

-we said cc quests are hard, so we do only "relic" quest. And we wanted easier quests to get cc faster --> they lowered reward for easiest quest :( .

-we wanted arena for ranking pvp battles --> no comments, just two words - arena tickets

-we wanted option to trade with another fraction (MC don't need bow in backpack, really!) --> they deleted only way MC could trade with elves

-we wanted something like storage for useless loot in backpack --> they reduced free backpack space and forced ud to buy [extra pocket]

-we wanted more skills --> they added more, but lowered the number of skill points

Any other examples i forget about? I'm sure, there will be more...

* You forgot that they did not change the lousy drop mechanics in boss farming

THANK YOU, I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG, THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO US,,,,

STUPID UPDATE, SO PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW UPDATES

NOT THAT IT WOULD MATTER BECAUSE I AM OUT

No servers are up but update is terrible no respawn in nadir only means quests there are harder to get done. Less cc for relic terrible idea... No more skill points yet another skill? Another terrible idea more shop then game now and useless drop items from bosses why farm now? In my honest opinion every update since good old rank days made the game worse. No dev listens to suggestions just makes game a way to get more money.  :facepalm:

I made a video, its really intense so i want to know if i can release it in public without getting banned.

It just has all the feedbacks from this thread, there are all the most importants comments of this long long thread.

It has our feedbacks about this update.

It has our feedbacks of always.

Please, i want just to know if i can release it. It could change warspear life ..  :(

Why do you guys keep complaining? If you play, lets say CoD, do you get the game for free? (don't mention pirated) Or do you pay for it? Many of you play WoW, I am sure of that. Sure you get free servers... But to play on better servers and have more fun, you PAY to play. Complaining isn't going to slove anything. And lets face it... You have to pay these days if you wanna play games.

........ Complaining isn't going to slove anything. ......

If they donot want to hear our complaints, then better to shutdown the whole forum............. Players are customers, and customers are ALWAYS right............... it is NEVER the opposite.

everything is good about this update except arena 4 fights, i really hope you change that, cause serioulsy not balanced

Finally :D A wise old player...

everything is good about this update except arena 4 fights, i really hope you change that, cause serioulsy not balanced

That is the point, i play it cos of PvP. It that is going to be limited ,than we got no much choice left :(

Ok i tried to see what people think about it and i realized that people really agree with my video.

Then i understood that there is nothing wrong to post what there is already written, is it?

So.. here is the video:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33070.new#new

:sorry:

and wtf? relic gives just 5 cc? and i dont get my 220cc back on gradex  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

and now i have a problem with skills upgrading. we really need to know what we will get on next skill lvl... bcoz now we are blind  :wacko: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

First of, I'd like to thank all the developers for giving us this update. Also, thank you for working deep into the night to get the servers online. People Please give them a break. Stop giving them a hard time. Don't whine.

You get 10 Free fights per day, yes ten they changed it. And further you can fight by buying a ticket. 29 mc or 2k gold that is not costly at all. All the gold in the game is Free anyways.

Anyways i would like an option to fight in arena for Free. Don't give us points for such free fights. Just for testing and creating strategies.

Another complaint is that the arena weapons are on par with bg drops. That's not fair. Bg drops should always be the best considering we are playing a game whose name is "Legacy of Berenger."

Another complaint, guards are too weak! Not challenging at all. Guards was the only fun thing for me in game. Now that is too easy. Please make guards stronger atleast to the level of version 1.9.0

Also druids are too strong. Yes, I'm a druid. Please keep the game challenging. Soon everyone will be level eighteen running around with best arena gears. Then war here will be nothing more than rolling the dice. Luck, nothing else.

All said and done, i want to thank you.

what the hellsss.............whats goin on, a RANGER have a skill like a god,like an invisible man ....  :wacko: :wacko:

always mcs have got a good/better skill :facepalm: :facepalm:

One word -DISAPPOINTING

Sorry if that sounded like a harsh remark, but honestly speaking, I'm thoroughly disappointed. Perhaps it's rather impractical and unrealistic to expect the developers to adhere by what the players wished for, but then again, the customers are always right, and I guess the players are indeed the customers in this case.

Since the main controversial issue on the new update is the paying feature, I shall focus on it. As a paying customer myself, I enjoyed paying for certain extra features such as the costumes, barber set, hair color etc, but it really kinda disgusts me to have to pay for the potions, a necessity which is supposedly, and should rightfully be, free. It really destroys the balance of the game. I started playing in 1.5, when Miracle Coins were sold at 20 USD per 5000MC, I'd deem it as a relatively reasonable price, and I gladly paid over a hundred USD. Not anymore, MCs are much more costly now and the need for them has drastically increased with the new update. What I truly enjoyed about WarSpear when I started, was really that it's Free-To-Play, yet not being under immense disadvantage. It sorta allowed for a bigger community due to the attraction of the F2P feature. Not anymore, it seems.

The game can be described with 2 words now - DOLLAR IMPERIALISM. "Sure you can play all you want, it's free. But to truly enjoy the better features and the full gameplay/experience, please pay to SUPPORT us."

That really isn't nice. The update is more like a candy-coated poison, seemingly appealing to the players who have patiently, and earnestly waited for the update. It's pretty obvious that everyone will go crazy when the new update arrives, be it meeting their demands or not. In the process of the excitement many would seem to be oblivious of the negative dimension of the update - investment of more money to enjoy the game better.

Notice I'm phrasing it as 'enjoy the game better'?(It's awkward phrasing actually) Yes it's indeed true that you still get access to almost every feature in the game, without paying, but what's there to enjoy when you're at a massive disadvantage compared to the players who paid? You can't even farm bosses without pots!

I can elaborate more on the disappointment I have on WarSpear, but really, does it matter? I wonder if this is more like a ranting session of mine, and no impact will be achieve out of it. But I hope perhaps I'd get a reply on this, and then I can share about what I like, or rather, liked about the game. And I'd be really glad to share my two cents worth.

I don't really have problems with the update... In fact, I like it :good:

BUT PLEASE don't make relic reward 5cc. It took me long enough as is with 10, now you reduce it??

hi i really love ur game---can u plzz go back to the way it was i die easier now and i can not make enough gold to keep up repairs on my armour --- everything else is exciting thank u

and wtf? relic gives just 5 cc? and i dont get my 220cc back on gradex  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

and now i have a problem with skills upgrading. we really need to know what we will get on next skill lvl... bcoz now we are blind  :wacko: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

not only you that have problem with skill upgrading.. everyone also get the same. so it s fair.

Gosh, i can't get todays relic, what is the problem with cc quest today?, there is an error kuz i can't fetch relic. Btw nice skill for 2.0.

Oh good, u were removing arena tickets?  :facepalm: no i guess not, (look at the red letter under search bar [NEWS:

Due to a serious bug we disabled Arena until Tuesday. We apologize for inconvinience.])

[/size]

I don't really have problems with the update... In fact, I like it :good:

BUT PLEASE don't make relic reward 5cc. It took me long enough as is with 10, now you reduce it??

now i'm feeling like i want to jump the bandwagon and whine to the devs about this issue.. but i will do the civilized thing and just complain them to myself  :wacko: :wacko:

the best thing for this arena is just make it ten fights and no arena tickets so that gaining points is fair.. and not the way where money rules everything. i'm now getting the point of those who complains that money rules everything and yes it really sucks...WE DONT NEED ARENA TICKETS.

ARENA TICKETS=UNFAIR.

overall, i just want to say that this update is a hit or miss to players.. sure you get new skills but in what price? cc rewards get lowered? loots are now worth 4 gold?arena where the rich rules? the benefits are outweighed by the negative...why dont the just keep the  1.9 format and just add the skills? surely less work and much more enjoyable to players.

i'm sorry to those whom i called immature :( , i should've not said that before i have played the  game but now i regret it..but i will still play the game and i will enjoy it and i will just wait patiently until the developers heed our grievances because frankly.. if they keep this up.. maybe i will be the only player left who will play this game..

No big deal,dude..just quit like i do  :spiteful: sold my lvl 18 druid..this char is joinin her soon  :friends: bye bye warspear  :cray: bye dear friends and enemies there been honored to play with u guys

PS: Rubra is not Enichi anymore

No big deal,dude..just quit like i do  :spiteful: sold my lvl 18 druid..this char is joinin her soon  :friends: bye bye warspear  :cray: bye dear friends and enemies there been honored to play with u guys

Me too.

If still arena ticket,

I quit this game.

But im not sell my char,

I give my char for free for seriously.

Just see my post at tavern for more info

:dirol:

bye edy  :'(

Aww, really? Haven't been able to play since the server underwent maintenance, but from what I've been reading ... now I'm having second thoughts about continuing. :/

Guys you all think everything is easy.

I read all the comments to the update and I saw something you look everything from its bad side. What do you think will happen if everything is free and easy.

Everyone will get Arena items, everyone rich, everyone the best. Will it be fun? Will you be happy? I think not.

After reading this I know you will all think that Im soo rich. Wrong.

Beilive me I have 1 miracle coin and 40 gold in my bag.

Just buy Arena ticket with gold from people who sell  :unknw: .

Miracle coins should only buy u appearance not power! Arena should be free to play! I dont understand why they are restricting the tries! And now the arenas are shut... Hope they dont reset arena points cz i bought 10 tickets, there is no fun in only four fights, and i have nothing else to do in the game! The haloweens quest which they said will be fun turned out to be boring! every1 camping at pumpkin spots. Same boring quest today too, with same rewards... No excitement! Lets wait for arena... If its still money centred and moreover boring im sure the game will lose its regular players! Free to play is awesome... Pay to win kills it! The other aspects of the update are amazing! All classes are somewhat balanced! Thanks.

Guys you all think everything is easy.

I read all the comments to the update and I saw something you look everything from its bad side. What do you think will happen if everything is free and easy.

Everyone will get Arena items, everyone rich, everyone the best. Will it be fun? Will you be happy? I think not.

After reading this I know you will all think that Im soo rich. Wrong.

Beilive me I have 1 miracle coin and 40 gold in my bag.

Just buy Arena ticket with gold from people who sell  :unknw: .

IF YOU ARE READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS REALLY YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE POSITIVES OF THIS UPDATES ARE OUTWEIGHED BY NEGATIVES. IS IT OK FOR YOU THAT THE CC REWARD OF RELIC QUEST WAS DECREASED TO 5 CC? IS IT OK THAT THE LOOTS THAT YOU HARDLY EARNED ARE NOW SOLD FOR 4 GOLD ONLY PER PC? IT ISNT ABOUT JUST THE ARENA BUT THE WHOLE UPDATE ITSELF.. THEY CHANGED THINGS THAT SHOULDNT BE CHANGED INSTEAD OF JUST ADDING AND FIXING WHAT SUCKS IN THE PREVIOUS VERSION

Being regular customers we tend u look for the flaws of the products to make it better! The fact that we are still playing and using our time to give our reviews and complaints is enough proof that the devs have created a fabulous game! So continue complaining, even i will, bt we all love the game! Thanks again devs! The relic quest is buggd! :( :P