[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

did you ever think that we do nothing if something goes wrong after update?

No one sad u dont. But do u ever accept players sugestions. If something changed drasticly and most of us dont like it, why dont u consider changeing it or asking users in some topic why do they dont like it, or atleast explane why cant u do so

If something changed drasticly and most of us dont like it, why dont u consider changeing it or asking users in some topic why do they dont like it, or atleast explane why cant u do so

What drastic change are you referring to?

I think devs are listening to our suggestions - and adding to the game completly opposite functions. Examples:

-we wanted more options to spend gold --> they made gold harder to get (lower loot selling price)

-we said cc quests are hard, so we do only "relic" quest. And we wanted easier quests to get cc faster --> they lowered reward for easiest quest :( .

-we wanted arena for ranking pvp battles --> no comments, just two words - arena tickets

-we wanted option to trade with another fraction (MC don't need bow in backpack, really!) --> they deleted only way MC could trade with elves

-we wanted something like storage for useless loot in backpack --> they reduced free backpack space and forced ud to buy [extra pocket]

-we wanted more skills --> they added more, but lowered the number of skill points

Any other examples i forget about? I'm sure, there will be more...

I think devs are listening to our suggestions - and adding to the game completly opposite functions. Examples:

-we wanted more options to spend gold --> they made gold harder to get (lower loot selling price)

-we said cc quests are hard, so we do only "relic" quest. And we wanted easier quests to get cc faster --> they lowered reward for easiest quest :( .

-we wanted arena for ranking pvp battles --> no comments, just two words - arena tickets

-we wanted option to trade with another fraction (MC don't need bow in backpack, really!) --> they deleted only way MC could trade with elves

-we wanted something like magazine for useless loot in backpack --> they reduced backpack space and forced ud to buy [extra pocket]

-we wanted more skills --> they added more, but lowered the number of skill points

They dont want to decrease cc items price and they dont want to increase cc quest's reward, so they decreased easiest quest reward,  to make a difference for players to complain, so they more work to do :( same with bag slot, and i extremely agree with trading to another faction.. in other words, totally agree :(

-we wanted something like magazine for useless loot in backpack --> they reduced backpack space and forced ud to buy [extra pocket]

Agree  :facepalm:

This is not Game anymore, it's a Shop.

Now they decreased the price of selling loot and increase the price of the shop equipment then now everyone is buying Arena Tickets and getting better gear, Now no one will hunt, no one will farm for gold, everyone will be spending money on Arena tickets and all that crap when they could be earning it like the old times, What next they gonna add? Quest exp boost? doubling the Exp gained from quest?  :facepalm:  Bank that requires MCoins to access it  :facepalm:  This is the worst update ever, I miss the old times ( 2 days ago  :facepalm:  ) when everyone was hunting and doing PvP and having fun, now it's all about Buy tickets, Go arena, Get arena equipment, Have war, Get bored, wait for update, spend more money  :facepalm: 

I prefer the old times in 1.9 than now, when I logged in it was all about arena  :facepalm:  I hope they add more exciting things for the "Normal Players" and make it the same for the rich, this game is about 80% money :wacko:

do u remember?

before, we requested to add teleportation; yes it has been added but it becomes like scroll for sale

We also requested to add slot of bags; yes they added it but its like extra bag for sale,

maybe if they add a bank as storage, they will put price to enter the bank, hmmm..

I remember i request reviving on same spot u died and make it 49 mc to revive for it  :shok: :facepalm: ..

I guess im giving them more ways to make money  :( , i thought they here also to give some FUN for players, that love warspear as much as i do

@justinasz...

Im n0t giving any idea on m0ods...u jz misinterpret what i wr0te...anyway its a free game...so the 0wner of d game find a way to gain m0ney to maintain d game...d w0rst thing...d devel0per f0und a s0luti0n to gain m0ney in such a way that players d0nt understand...

congrats guyz warspear has created a record for its servers down since 28hrs30mins :rofl:

lets update this to guiness book of world record :lol:

lets party cheers :yahoo:

they need money to maintain the game and paying the rent for hosting server.. it is not cheap of running 5 server.

so,why they add new server?..

VN server is running... Unless something happened while writing this EU and US are still down...

I wouldn't wanna be the guys working to get this fixed... Think this update didn't go as smooth as the prolly thought it would.  heheh

congrats guyz warspear has created a record for its servers down since 28hrs30mins :rofl:

lets update this to guiness book of world record :lol:

lets party cheers :yahoo:

lol :rofl:

:pardon: YAHAHAHAHQ GUINES WORLED RECORD OF SERVERS DOWNS  :facepalm:  THIS IS FOR SUICIDE :bomb: O:-) :blush:  HAHAHA  NICE FORUM FOR DONT PLAY  IHN IN 2 DAYS  ;D  AFTER REPAIR THIS AGAIN SERVERS DOWNS 100/ SEGURITY LOL  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

maybe it s a request from the russian players.. plus the growing of new players.

From what I've seen and what I've heard, the 1st russian server was being overpopulated...

It's as simple as that I think... They needed more space...