[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

it seems that they lower the loots prices from monsters.. need to 3x work hard on farming golds. O.O

omg that's not a good news at all :facepalm:

Already got my c.c armor set and weapon :yahoo:  U cnt trade c.c stuff so no use doing c.c quest! :lol:

haha,........ Same here just need 50 more cc to buy another rondal or gladius :dirol:

Server down  :facepalm: again And I don't like this games  updates anymore they keep changing everything give us back old game and stop updates :wacko:

Yep, me too like that old times,it was awesom with ranks  :unknw:

they just want to keep you all busy for next few months while they take a big vacation and release the next update. so they reduced cc quest rewards, arena restriction etc . :facepalm:

suggestion: instead of implementing arena restriction , put a daily  or weekly arena point cap i.e maybe max 500 AP per day after that we dont get any points but can increase our ratings for that  you will have to  separate arena points and the ratings .right now both are same.

What I hate is that they reduced sellable loot price, would be hard to farm gold now without farming for rares and selling it. Also the relic quest with CC reduced to 5. It would be fair if they increase free Arena entrance to about 20 - 30 per day.

they just want to keep you all busy for next few months while they take a big vacation and release the next update. so they reduced cc quest rewards, arena restriction etc . :facepalm:

suggestion: instead of implementing arena restriction , put a daily  or weekly arena point cap i.e maybe max 500 AP per day after that we dont get any points but can increase our ratings for that  you will have to  separate arena points and the ratings .right now both are same.

+1000

plus people who already reach the cap can help weaker players to reach the cap for the day...

suggestion: instead of implementing arena restriction , put a daily  or weekly arena point cap i.e maybe max 500 AP per day after that we dont get any points but can increase our ratings for that  you will have to  separate arena points and the ratings .right now both are same.

ya! agree! so if we buy arena item our ranking drops down a hell lot! :facepalm:

its like reverse robin hood. lets steal from the poor so the rich can prosper more. i know lifes unfair but geez. give us some perks every now and then

its funny that people are wishing for sanctuary quests to have an increase cc reward due to difficulty but instead changed the relic quest and decrease  it to force people to do sanctuary quest which is a pain..

BUT...

let's see if the "the strongest" quest is now every day and the other assasination quest are now daily in frequency...

did the Beast Trapskill is stealth from enemy ?? if not,, is useless skill :facepalm:

5 skill with 10 skill point is bad  :facepalm:

please fix the bug..

when i play from PC..i have some problem with arena ..the game was force close if i want to do battle..

thx admin

its funny that people are wishing for sanctuary quests to have an increase cc reward due to difficulty but instead changed the relic quest and decrease  it to force people to do sanctuary quest which is a pain..

BUT...

let's see if the "the strongest" quest is now every day and the other assasination quest are now daily in frequency...

Omg i hate those quests :'( specially the strongest and other assasination quest = = i never liked killing other players waaaah

Omg i hate those quests :'( specially the strongest and other assasination quest = = i never liked killing other players waaaah

i love killing elf if i have 'The strongest' quest ..

I don't get it...

Seems to me they have done some really strange changes... Why tha heck change something like prices for loot?!

And CC award from 10 to 5?!... Wasn't it hard enough to get the CC-items already?  hehe

I think many things are just gonna make ppl look for other alternatives for a decent game...

Too bad cause I really love this game.

Hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems atm, when game is playable again... lol

I've only been playing for a couple of months now, but during that period some major downgrades/dates have been made.

So as u "Veterans" say: It was better back then... ;)

Ps... This is not to be whiny, just stating the fact that ppl may look for alternatives...  :)

Still love the game but what love lasts forever?  hahah

i like these quest because it's much faster to get CCs especially when there is war... just join a party and let your other members kill others for you

i like these quest because it's much faster to get CCs especially when there is war... just join a party and let your other members kill others for you

Yeah thats what i do. i concentrate on healing my party and never attacked :D

for the first time i ve seen RU - Topaz server reaching half of the max populations.. when the other servers  before/after update are only 1/6 of max populations..

@Kuzmitch lot players want pay to play, not pay to WIN lool!! What the fun paying to WIN in a GAME???

Ok i havent hands to take mobile and play good, and im retard to think anything about game, but i have real money, so u can give me all the power? :D.. lol

We report that lot but aigrind never listen us.. Its more, they laugh about our reports and in any new update they get fun thinking in our faces when we need pay to bag slots, get fun in arena battles, pots, runes and cristals.. Ect..  

Now ur team remove nadir respawn but implanted miracle item to revive..

Why not remove ALL respawns? We could be forced to pay if we want revive :D, more money to get holidays while we wait for little update months and months :D (now im still waiting yet to play, and u make announcement)

Learn about WoW and the best mmo, make month payment and changue economy of game and all..

I bet LOT people more go to play warspear, and old players dont leave.. That means more money, more fun for us, and more holidays lol

@Kuzmitch lot players want pay to play, not pay to WIN lool!! What the fun paying to WIN in a GAME???

Ok i havent hands to take mobile and play good, and im retard to think anything about game, but i have real money, so u can give me all the power? :D.. lol

We report that lot but aigrind never listen us.. Its more, they laugh about our reports and in any new update they get fun thinking in our faces when we need pay to bag slots, get fun in arena battles, pots, runes and cristals.. Ect.. 

Why not remove ALL respawns? We could be forced to pay if we want revive :D, more money to get holidays while we wait for little update months and months :D (now im still waiting yet to play, and u make announcement)

Learn about WoW and the best mmo, make month payment and changue economy of game and all..

I bet LOT people more go to play warspear, and old players dont leave.. That means more money, more fun for us, and more holidays lol

nice say bro... :shout:

i got a reason to get back to my studies and job..still i am sad that they made game a business.. :bad:

i think minors will be in super distress.  :cray: i hope u get what i mean Mr. kuzmitch some people can really die for this game.  :( i have seen a lot of em. plz dont make em do something wrong or illegal :nea: :'( :sorry:

ME ABURRO DE TSANTA UPDATE YA VEW ESPA SI ICERA ESIO ESTARIA EL JUEGO DE LUJO :good:  PERO DUDO K LO CAMBIEN TODO ESO MI WIFO ES UNA MIERDA I DIOS K ASKO DE ACTIL XD :facepalm:

ME ABURRO DE TSANTA UPDATE YA VEW ESPA SI ICERA ESIO ESTARIA EL JUEGO DE LUJO :good:  PERO DUDO K LO CAMBIEN TODO ESO MI WIFO ES UNA MIERDA I DIOS K ASKO DE ACTIL XD :facepalm:

yeah write in spanish so %90 wont understand... genius! :facepalm:

But i somehow feel theyl lose quite some players.

HOOH YES IM GENIUS LOL MY PHONE IS A SHIT AND IS HARD WRITE AND MY WIFI  :clapping:  BUT NEW PHONE THIS WEEK AND INTERNET LOOL NEEE PLAY LONT TIME DISCONECT  :pardon:  1 MONHT SORRY MY BAD INGLISH I CANT DELETE LETTERS :facepalm:  HOW MQNY TIMEEEE WAITING THIS NOT NORMAL :facepalm:

I think warspear is supposed to be a bet between devs.. :"how much could i make a game greedy before people quits?"

I bet, and im sure , that if they give me the chance to get another server i could have x2 population than other servers in one month.

I played so nany mmos and i know whts wrong with this game, the problem is that the wont listen us.

salut,

je ne sais pas si quelqu'un parle français ici, mais ça fait 24h que EU-EMERALD est offline et US-SAPHIRE est également tombé hier soir : j'ai pu jouer avec un nouveau perso pendant 15 minutes.

Que ce passe t'il ? Est ce que les devs travaillent dessus ? MErci.