[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

They just need to tell us: "Listen, we will be online in 5 hours (or what ever hours)".. Then we don't have to go online every 5 minutes to see if its working  :'(

iknow right

• Respawn statues removed from Nadir-sard.

its removed bcoz Revival at the place you are. Character revives in the place of its death with 10% of health and energy. ;D

They just need to tell us: "Listen, we will be online in 5 hours (or what ever hours)".. Then we don't have to go online every 5 minutes to see if its working  :'(

THIS!

Aaaahh man am relaxed I don't know why you guys so tensed watch some videos or something I just watched movie Reel steal robots going pvp totally cool then watched few episodes of one piece read a manga do all the things you usually don't get to do 8) >:D

its removed bcoz Revival at the place you are. Character revives in the place of its death with 10% of health and energy. ;D

Lol  :wacko: that's like scroll need to buy from MC shop idk the cost it's like teleporting scroll :pleasantry:

Lol  :wacko: that's like scroll need to buy from MC shop idk the cost it's like teleporting scroll :pleasantry:

49 MC for 1! Has to be bought while ur dead!

omg...still cant play????

first time i met update/maintance take too long like this :shok:

my other fav mmo is just need 5-6hour in update/maintance. and the size is over 1gb...this game just 15mb :facepalm: :facepalm:

Maybe they didnt know that the server is off. Obviously, Kuzmitch is sleeping now. I dont know with the other devs.  :mega_shok:

Oh, I'll revise my statement, Kuzmitch is online on forum, I just dont know if he's asleep.  :crazy:

Marshal, so devs didn't know that the servers are off?  :facepalm:

Probably! the server dosent even say its under maintenace! Its off and they dont know maybe!

Of course Kuzmitch is in russian forum , because we're not worth his attention and answers. At least he can tell us that servers are will be on today?