[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

probably fixing minor bugs, like the arena gear names! lets wait...  any topic for discussion related to update ?

I WANT A HUGE COMET BOW WITH METEOR ARROWS :D

I've been waiting since yesterday evening

If mc elf trade is not possible, is it completely useless if we get an mc drop?!

yup... just keep it! maybe they add some facility in the future??  :rofl:

0nly suggesti0n: is it ok to put all item n0t pers0nal...except c0stume when already equiped....this will make d ec0n0my better n able to exchange our stuff anytym we want, f we d0nt need already...

Example: cc stuff...bg dr0ps...

Same like AA dr0ps...u make it equiping...

enough mainetance i want to play :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: n y all servers still off? :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

:rofl:

Thats incredible. Guys the staff i sleeping now, probably the servers crashed.

Its impossible that a staff memeber works 24hours.  :wacko:

this is sad that free players have limited acces to arena. i remeber what u said Kuzmitch: is it still true?

We do not sell any gear in Miracle Shop. C'mon - it's a game, not a shop  :)

Cmon Guys, since its not in green, its just his own personal testament  :)

he can tell us what he wants along with his opinion, but can't force it happen,

AIGRIND made things happen, not kuzmitch alone  ;)

What the different berween RU-Amber and RU-Topaz? Is it just the same?... Btw i do like you increase the bag into 100 slot coz my bag always full LOL! Good job Kuzmitch!!

Sooooooo can I get some free mcoins for my mental anguish over all this waiting for someone to get the game back online? I mean everything has its price now. And since the games down and I can't play my price is 1mcoin per minute. So y'all owe me quite a bit now

'money will change everything'

a rich player will be a great player

a poor player will be a  :facepalm:  player  :lol:  ---> im on this side :facepalm:

but pro player will be owned in this game  :good: :yahoo:

So I waited till 1 am for the servers to work... Went to sleep (because the servers didn't work), woke up now (almost 9 am (8 hours later)) and now it STILL doesn't work? :facepalm:  Come one guys  :(

Kuzmitch , as you see , here a lot more unhappy than happy players. Can you make compensantion ? If need pay for arena using mc currency so make daily every 2day which give arena tickets or mc ...I think all be happy then , but now I saw arena items price, I can say one thing - these items for money , till I get these items without buying mc , I get a lot time to get these equip

Dont wait,

Cause server will open at 7 nov 2011.

See announcement.

We can download new ver now,

But the game new update grand opening will be at 7 nov  ;D

Say something devs!

Dont let people wait like shit :rofl:

Of cause there will be no compensation for lost time, energy and internet transfer data..

Instead for investing money to make beta server to prevent bugs they prefer to go on holidays to turkey and give players buggy game every update..EVERY!

need to play im going through withdrals here damit :facepalm: :cray: :search:

They just need to tell us: "Listen, we will be online in 5 hours (or what ever hours)".. Then we don't have to go online every 5 minutes to see if its working  :'(