[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

I'm a rogue and now i'm wondering what can i do if i get another "Longbow"??

:facepalm:

just give me..(LOL) .i sell at tavern ..

I'm a rogue and now i'm wondering what can i do if i get another "Longbow"??

:facepalm:

Drop it when an elf kills u :lol: :lol: But u wont die probably, u got sneaky rat skill!

New items in Maracle Shop:

• Arena Ticket. The ability to fight on Arena as many times as you wish!
  • Maximum size of bag increased to 100.
Bug fixes:
  • Respawn statues removed from Nadir-sard
Arena  ticket?? So we have to Pay to enter ??  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Max Bag size increased to 100?? No one cares, Increase the newbie bag for God's sake  :facepalm:

Respawn from Nadir removed?? CRazY!!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Drop it when an elf kills u :lol: :lol: But u wont die probably, u got sneaky rat skill!

hahaha........... Yeah i can understand that every non rogues are jellous on rogues  :rofl:

We gonna rock it baby  8)

Removing Nadir spawn point actually levels the playing field, there would be less FB going for granite guard or they won't be able to run back as fast as before. The long walk is not exclusive to FB side as MC has been doing that since first island.

i hope the reason of the maintenance is to fix those arena items' names.i feel somethings not right when i look at those items with no name. It makes the game look like hurried and unfinished.

removing that spawn was best thing they could ever do, only elfs will be angry cause for so long they "owned" nadir and had such easy time there....

i vote this post :good:, with this mc has a chance to hunt granite, before almost 24 hours elf staying at granite with different elf teams every hour. About skill, mc looks having good skill than elf, but FAIR for mountain clans have smaller population than elf. i can see on every servers, the most population or fastly reproduction is come from elf, so its no problem for balancing population

eh its soso skillz are good respawn removed from nadir good. need mcoins to do arena bad. the long wait for servers to come back up really really bad

probably fixing minor bugs, like the arena gear names! lets wait...  :pleasantry: any topic for discussion related to update ?

I've been waiting since yesterday evening

If mc elf trade is not possible, is it completely useless if we get an mc drop?!