[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

Seems like US is down too...

Well, guess there still are things needed to be fixed before we can go back to normal gaming routines again. :)

Have to say I like the pumpkin thing so far...  :good:  Funny...

Haven't been able to explore too much though but I guess I'll find boyh good and bad changes... imo...

We'll see when back up again...

And yes... Someone know how to start a new char in existing profile. Before update there were the 3 slots for each server

Now they're all packed together but no empty ones to create new in... Did I miss something or do I have to make a new profile for each character???    :(

Initial response: Disappointed  :facepalm:

Now farming bosses is even lamer than before. What are we suppose to do if we get drop for the other faction. Before we could sell it to MC, eventhough MC are cheap but that is better than

now we stuck with useless items that we get after hours of farming; meaning the framing frustration now will be even higher.gay skills. No new skill points which means more useless skill on our screen

And yes... Someone know how to start a new char in existing profile. Before update there were the 3 slots for each server

Now they're all packed together but no empty ones to create new in... Did I miss something or do I have to make a new profile for each character???    :(

I got that problem too :(

It seems to me that every new player can make only 1 character on 1 of the servers. (1 hero per profile)

Maybe devs just forget to add "Create new character" option to Character selection menu...

Or maybe I'm just blind and can't find option to add second hero:D

I got that problem too :(

Yes, strange... But as Mattus says, prolly a bug or they just forgot ( lol ) to put the create button there.

Lets hope this gets fixed, would be stupid to have 1 profile for each character...

At least the existing characters are still there.  :clapping:  haha

wow. some items in arena do not have name.. and skill point is decreased again. No complains there but at leaST GIVE US A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION OF SKILL LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE ADD A SKILL POINT ON A SKILL. SORRY FOR THE ALLCAPS MY KEYBOARD MALFUNCTIONED

as for barbarian, the more you put points on your Charge the longer the stun. that is what i ve read.

Whats with shaman earthquake skill rogues use stealth and if we distrupt that then we cant use it around rogues or is it even fb geting stealth skill  :search:

good for shaman v rogue in arena.

as for barbarian, the more you put points on your Charge the longer the stun. that is what i ve read.

SO NO EFFECT ON THE RANGE OF CHARGE? CAUSE THE CURRENT RANGE OF CHARGE SUCKS AT LEVEL ONE, ONLY TWO SQUARES

:shout: Why do devs hate barbs :unknw:

SO NO EFFECT ON THE RANGE OF CHARGE? CAUSE THE CURRENT RANGE OF CHARGE SUCKS AT LEVEL ONE, ONLY TWO SQUARES

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: read above wht i said, 1 profile max 3 chars.

Yes, strange... But as Mattus says, prolly a bug or they just forgot ( lol ) to put the create button there.

Lets hope this gets fixed, would be stupid to have 1 profile for each character...

At least the existing characters are still there.  :clapping:  haha

yeah i havent tested with 2points on charge, it seems it doesnt increase range, tho can charge at escaping enemy. ;D

IF THE RANGE OF CHARGE WONT CHANGE IF YOU PUT SKILL POINTS THEN MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THE RANGE THE SAME AS THE RANGE OF RANGER. BECAUSE TWO SQUARES DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: read above wht i said, 1 profile max 3 chars.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:    the question was not how many characters per profile...

I simply wondered how to make a new 1....  Read above what I said... lol    :search:

So obviously u wont get a create button if u hav 3 chars :facepalm: , whts so confusing?? Create a new profile and u will see the create button,

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:    the question was not how many characters per profile...

I simply wondered how to make a new 1....  Read above what I said... lol    :search:

So obviously u wont get a create button if u hav 3 chars :facepalm: , whts so confusing?? Create a new profile and u will see the create button,

OMG! dont u understand what hes saying? Even with a new profile after creating 1 hero there is no option for creating second, forget about 3!

i like the option of have only 1 char for new players... and yes, i didnt like most things... halloween is a little late, i not seeing first island as "easier quests" and again 4 battles a day on arena sucks...

ALL i liked is rogue new skill perfect to make them rats

there is a create button. You can see it if you have less than three characters. We only get to make three characters per profile regardless of server. So in one profile, you can have a combination of for example, three sapphire char. Or two emerald and one sapphire or any other combination

Опубликованное фото

So u guys dont get this option??

OMG! dont u understand what hes saying? Even with a new profile after creating 1 hero there is no option for creating second, forget about 3!

now im kinda 50/50 on charge sometimes the range increases by one square when i increased the skill pt, some times ir doesnt but i can now see the beauty of stun. Its like time walk of faceless void in dota lol. those who are asking about THE REALM iS UNAVAILABLE, ITS BECAUSE SERVERS ARE DOWN LATELY. IF THE SERVER NAME IS RED, THAT MEANS SERVER IS DOWN. 

why i make new char on rusia ,n try to play on phone that game always kick me out???????????????????????? hlp please

That's because your not patient just wait  for servers to go up don't make new characters just because you can't wait and maybe now you will think twice before ignoring people  :facepalm:

Things will change now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Weapon bought for "Crimson Corundum" is no longer available for transfer.
  • Fixed bug that allowed to exchange items between the factions.

Every f2p games are ruined by "micro payments" sooner or later, where rich guys are the best. Ist one of the reasons why i quit that game long time ago. I remember that one of the devs said that shop will NOT change stats of character, just appearance of it. If thats really happend? Looking at game now (runes and other crap), i can say it was a true lie..

P2P are the best - just look at WoW.

I popped up and go away again, for some months. Maybe when i back game will be better, like in old good rank times. :)

I was stupid to trust someone, the only tricked me.

Read my signature :(

Patch notes and everything! Best update ever.  You guys and your team should be proud.  8)

All the fixes address so many issues at once truly amazing work.  :drinks: