[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

helly,arena tickets?

So if friends dont have them can't fight as they want?!?

That is very bad idea,point down,try make some without money...Arena tickets must be away

u guys worried about skills? soon u wont have a dollar to spend with yourself...

can u name one quality free to play mmorpg that dollars don't rule? all same imo...

try any levelup games, all u can play free... yes who pay will have stronger things etc, but wont be undieable to who dont pay like this game... and also, u can finish the game without buy things, try do it here... :facepalm:

can u name one quality free to play mmorpg that dollars don't rule? all same imo...

Yea,but every f2p mmorpg have way to be same as rich guys,not like here...

You can't buy potions without miracle coins,that is very funny...

why is everybody complaining about the arena ticket? I think it's just fair because everybody will get to have that arena equips in one day if there is no limit to arena battles. And nobody's forcing you to pay, as one player said buying mcoins items by using gold is not that hard but just takes a lot of patience. To those saying that theyll leave, GO! We dont need whiny little kids complaining about everything here. Great job kuzmitch!

This game soon will rules most riches peoples, because to half people makes to expensive if you want be something in this game

Look at any online game, the developers MUST make money, this is their job (except if Aigrind is a side job/hobby). They need to pay for servers, and keep the game online 24/7... If this game remains free, the game WILL close soon. They need to make money in order for us to continue playing

why is everybody complaining about the arena ticket? I think it's just fair because everybody will get to have that arena equips in one day if there is no limit to arena battles. And nobody's forcing you to pay, as one player said buying mcoins items by using gold is not that hard but just takes a lot of patience. To those saying that theyll leave, GO! We dont need whiny little kids complaining about everything here. Great job kuzmitch!

You can fight 120 times limited per day or unlimited,you getting points just for win,not for fight count :D

So dont talk about limit as fine thing,more worse for you if you are low level to got set...

btw rich guys will get set faster,really fair...

Luksxxt-nice pic :D

arena tictek  suks

mc given better skills

rouge imposible to kill in 1v1 cos they can run away...like cowards lol

update benifits mc much more than fb...so mc stop crying on forums u r now having best skills just that u guys not got population to rule warspear

someone tell me best combination for arena now...earlier it was 2rangers...now ranger +druid??? give ur views

ellyson-u r still too weak to kill any elf lol

Yea,but every f2p mmorpg have way to be same as rich guys,not like here...

You can't buy potions without miracle coins,that is very funny...

i totaly agree with potions issue.. but i also believe that we can be as good as "too much mc buying" players by means of weapon-armor... as long as developers prevent buyin stat givin equipment with mc everyone has the same chance..

btw i hope arena ticket is tradeable.. so we can buy with gold from sellers..

Whatt?!?!?!

Seriously dont you like to listen players feedbacks?!?!

Dont you like to do what you promised us?

Why the book of oblivion is still 999 Miracle Coins ?!  :facepalm:

I guess 30 to 50 fight limit per day would be reasonable. I agree with Icekiller and Robz, we don't even have an SMS mode of payment in our country so it'd be harder. LOL koskiller, did you see ranger skill description? it was meant to counter stealth. We haven't even tested the update yet and many people are complaining about the skills base on forum description, and guess who the majority are.

I guess 30 to 50 fight limit per day would be reasonable. I agree with Icekiller and Robz, we don't even have an SMS mode of payment in our country so it'd be harder. LOL koskiller, did you see ranger skill description? it was meant to counter stealth. We haven't even tested the update yet and many people are complaining about the skills base on forum description, and guess who the majority are.

FIGHT LIMIT IS 4 PER DAY :bad:

kuzmitch or mioco can you please anwser what putting points into rogues new skill increases, stealth duration or damage output?

it still says maintenance for me??? Android..

10 skill pointS? you're joking right? :cray: :bad:

They always joked us, they joked us when they promised things we liked.

They are joking us, and they will joke us... warspear was never supposed to be famous; luckily many rich childrens can support the hungry of money of the game.

But yes.. when you will open your eyes you will drastically notice that is too late.

Warspear? Why dont you love us?  :cray:

10 skill pointS? you're joking right? :cray: :bad:

the problem is 18 lvls, they need to raise the levels to get more points stuck at lvl18 with 4 fights in arena, ha.

the problem is 18 lvls, they need to raise the levels to get more points stuck at lvl18 with 4 fights in arena, ha.

VERY TRUE :cray:

i dont know what the point of play this game anymore... really i dont know

The only reason is the arena.. oh .. no wait.. we just have 4fights per day..

Oh this mean i will never get that armor i always wanted!

Damn we wanted arena just for fight to see who is the best.. not for leaderboard.. you, devs, missunderstood us.

We prefer this game to be back to the old Pay 2 Play.... it was cheaper and was really funny.

Wise words from Windlass. It has been months since I bought Mcoins, because the sms-payment was disabled in my country. How are we suppose to buy Mcoins, and play the game "better" if we can't even buy Mcoins? I made many complains about the payment issue, and it doesn't seem you want more money ? :(