[2011.11.04] Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar 2.0 Release

Kuzmitch

Dear Players!

Today, 4th November, AIGRIND releases next update of MMORPG “Warspear Online: Legacy Of Berengar”  2.0 which you can download from official page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

New server for our Russian players. Create your character at server “Topaz” and take your chance to change the history of new world of Warspear.

General Changes:

Arinar celebrating Median Night! This is the first official event in the update called “Legacy Of Berengar” - in the cities you will find holiday decorations and exciting quests which bring you useful things – such as rings and amulets and special holiday goodies! And Miracle Shop replenished with unique costumes which are available only during Median Night holidays for Miracle Coins only.

New skill. Each class receives an unique skill. After servers are turned on all skill points will be reset to give all our players possibility to put it onto their skills again.

Skills of Mountain Clans:

• Rogue — «Stealth». This is a good ability which allows to come close to an enemy in invisible mode, sneak by hostile guard or to avoid a fight by using “Gouge” and then “Stealth”. 
  • Shaman — «Earthquake». Stop and weaken a group of enemies! Even if they use skill «Stealth»
  • Barbarian — «Charge». The good ability to get advantage in a battle with enemy using long-range weapon and also to finish running enemy.
Skills of Firstborn:

• Blade Dancer - «Hamstring». The skill is useful almost against every class of enemy  because it can stop an opponent and don't allow him to use his skills. Blade Dancers finish the work!
  • Ranger - «Beast Trap». The first skill of wide range of traps which are known for Rangers. Skillfully set trap helps to detect an enemy in time and may save your life not once.
  • Druid - «Insect Swarm». Very useful skill against big bosses and in Arena field. Enemy attacked with bees swarm becomes weakened – don't waste time and attack!
Arena. Access became more handy: now you can wait in queue from anywhere, simply open the Menu → Arena → Demand. Also you'll find merchants who sell Gladiator equipment for Arena Points, including weapons, for beginners and for more advanced fighters. They are in big cities (Wolf's Dale, Ilhor, Armory Cliff, Kamp-Gaspel and Nadir-sard) in the Armory Shops. Items for Arena Point you may everywhere you want!

New starting locations. We completely redesigned the initial quests and locations so start the game in the world of Arinar is easier and more fun.

Hints. Now the game will help beginners to understand and sort out the interface with the new system of hints.

New interface for creating and selecting the character. Now you will select the server only once when creating a character. For new accounts number of characters are limited to 3.

New items in Maracle Shop:

• Arena Ticket. The ability to fight on Arena as many times as you wish!
  • Rare costumes. In Surprise Box you may find one of rare costumes which are united as “Dragonfighter” series. These thing are not available for buying in usual way.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

• Revival at the place you are. Character revives in the place of its death with 10% of health and energy.
  • «Teleporting» available from menu «Map».
  • «Repair Scroll» available from menu “Equipment” and menu “Bag”.
  • Maximum size of bag increased to 100.
Bug fixes:

• Parameter «Block» fixed and works now.
  • Player can't use skills under «Entangling Roots» effect. Range of use increased to 5 yards
  • Respawn statues removed from Nadir-sard.
  • Elder Guido is no longer available for attacks.
  • Weapon bought for "Crimson Corundum" is no longer available for transfer.
  • Fixed bug that allowed to exchange items between the factions.
  • Items looted from the Animated Armor bosses are no longer personal on receive.
  • Canceled neutrality in all trade buildings, except Nadir-Sard.
  • Fixed quest "Luck requires sacrifice." We apologize for previously misinformation that the quest had been corrected earlier.
  • In the Character deletion menu its name is displayed now.
  • Notification of items receipt applies only to items looted from bosses.
  • Added countdown to the fight on Arena.
  • Healing results report available on Arena.
  • Fixed  the bug with party leaving after death on Arena and further rebirth.
  • Added sound notification on a personal message.
  • On devices with a matrix keyboard additional keys are available:

"*" (Asterisk) - open Chat

"#" (Pound) - open Map

"0" (zero) — menu Interaction.

OS Symbian bugs fixes.

• Wrong selection of input type doesn't cause crash of the game now.
  • Fixed bug with inactive skills and operations panel assigned to left soft key.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Wait wait wait wait wait...

There is something free on this update??!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

But alright nice job i like it, i hope new areas are cool.

Wait wait wait wait wait...

There is something free on this update??!!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I really don't like this line "

Arena Ticket.

The ability to fight on Arena as many times as you wish!".

Arena isn't free ? :(

this is sad that free players have limited acces to arena. i remeber what u said Kuzmitch:

C'mon - it's a game, not a shop Опубликованное фото 

is it still true?

thx for the nice skills and changes  ;)

but any changes to price in mc coins? and is arena battles limited per day? cause arena ticket and revive scroll = rich people will rule this game.

revive scrolls shouldnt be used against players.

Of cause! Free forum :)

Thats not what i tought  :cray: .. I always paied a lot on warspear but now i cant do it anymore. I will never be able to be in the top 10 of the arena or to get those cool costumes  :cray:

I will be like always.. a noob

You promised us something ... you promised us

C'mon - it's a game, not a shop :)

I tought you were as you writed.. but no.. you have a bad heart  :'(

Nah i really cant pay you anymore, you dont want to help me with payments.. I waited a lot..

Im out.

thx for the nice skills and changes  ;)

but any changes to price in mc coins? and is arena battles limited per day? cause arena ticket and revive scroll = rich people will rule this game.

revive scrolls shouldnt be used against players.

revive scroll is 10% hp, 1hit kill...

also i expected some new costumes-runes-crystals and especially bosses...

but wonder how insect swarm will effect? will skill points reset? an is this skill worth any points.. 8)

Hey, Bladedancer-Hamstring is like stun or somethng? Enemy cant move and cant use skill but can do normal attack?

No it only enables them to use any skills of their own.. So a rogue can't stun you, and a sharman can't heal himself etc.