The Dungeon guide

Smilga

Hi, this is my first guide so please forgive me for my mistakes in this post.

My reccomended party for a dungeon:

1 tank with good damage and about 2500-3000 def

1 passive healer (druid or Shaman)

1 active healer ( Necro or Priest)

2 free slots - You can go wild here. Fits locks, rogues, rangers, mages, pretty much every class who does good damage or have multi stun skills is good. ( Note: 1 player from this slot will play as other mobs tank)

Pets :

Tank uses Merman - for increased heal of healers + Merman heals the tank itself

All other people use damage pets. These damage pets are actually unnecessary, you can go without them, but they help the party complete the dungeon faster.

The tank: goes first, takes the damage caused by the main mob.

The 2nd tank: distracts the other mobs by stunning them and tanking them, so that they wouldn't hit the tank.

The passive healer: heals the 2nd tank and deals dmg to main mob

The active healer: Shields the tank, heals whoever who has lost some health. Simple as that.

The wild char: deals damage to the main mob.

Equipements:

The tank: Don't use a shield, the most of the damage will take the 2nd tank anyways. Use a high defence armor + the best damage weapon(s).

The 2nd tank: Damage set, having good physical def is also good, since the meele mobs will attack you.

The passive healer: I haven't played as a passive healer, but I think you should go with astral set.

The active healer: Astral set.

The wild class: damage damage damage

Boss killing:

The healers switch to damage sets, the passive healer keeps casting heal on tank, the active healer heals whoever needs some health.

THE PRO TECHNIQUE

If your pt is basically +10, you can go with only 1st tank. He will tank the main mob and the other mobs. For this to work, the tank has to have big def and the healers have to keep him alive + the rest of pt have to deal nice damage to let everybody progress quickly.

Use, share, like it, tell me what you think and most importantly - if you got some improvements, please, leave them below.

Have a good drop.

Asta la Vista, baby :dirol:

Nice guide :clapping: ,

but from the dungeons i have gone the tanks usually dont tank cause of less damage , so for me the best suitable pt would be 2 active healers 1 passive healer and 2 damagers.(just my opinion not saying urs is wrong :good: )

And yea the damagers must have decent armour.

The only defect of ur idea is that if there is a lag for either healers then the pt almost surely dies.

Overall it does not matter if u have a good pt.

Nice guide :clapping: ,

but from the dungeons i have gone the tanks usually dont tank cause of less damage , so for me the best suitable pt would be 2 active healers 1 passive healer and 2 damagers.(just my opinion not saying urs is wrong :good: )

And yea the damagers must have decent armour.

The only defect of ur idea is that if there is a lag for either healers then the pt almost surely dies.

Overall it does not matter if u have a good pt.

I don't like 2 active healers because sometimes, due to small damage, the party runs out of time.

Ehh... Decent guide, but you can also just use a tank with 3800def like we do and you don't need two tanks, and everyone should only be focused on one target. when the quest target is dead, move on to the next group an don't bother attacking the rest as it is a waste of your time. My guild and I go in with just 4 people, tank, passive heal, active heal, and dps. If you skip the unneeded targets you have more than enough time.

Why tell hell would you need a guide for dungeons? Just grab your goddamn weapon, enter and kick the shit out of every mob in there!

Jk. Nice guide though. Could need some more details though. I got two tips:

1. Only kill the mobs needed to progress! ( It may seem obvious, but some people apparently don't get it)

2. If you go in a low-level dungeon, try getting high lvls so that you can litteraly rape the dungeon in a few minutes. :rofl:

Ehh... Decent guide, but you can also just use a tank with 3800def like we do and you don't need two tanks, and everyone should only be focused on one target. when the quest target is dead, move on to the next group an don't bother attacking the rest as it is a waste of your time.

See THE PRO TECHNIQUE which you are using.

I forgot to mention the rule that you must only kill the main mobs. If you kill everything you'll run out of time 100%.

Some say, AoA did it with 17 min left  :shok:

Me, my personal best is 10mins left.

Although we have also had raped greench in 4 minutes  :spiteful:

Smilga,  SS.

Wut? About greench? Didn't take SS then. But it's easy, the party wasn't even +10 

About AoA? I have only heard about that, I don't really believe it either.