BAN ACC OR IP ?

Manthra

Question

6 answers to this question

It's a vague question. Clarifying first that there aren't "specific rules" but guidelines only, the severity of a measure depends on the seriousness of the violation; the more serious is the violation of one of Rules of Conduct or EULA (or both), the more severe shall be the punishment.

If you're asking, however, if banning an account equals banning the violator's IP as well, then no, it's not.

26 minutes ago, Higgings said:

It's a vague question. Clarifying first that there aren't "specific rules" but guidelines only, the severity of a measure depends on the seriousness of the violation; the more serious is the violation of one of Rules of Conduct or EULA (or both), the more severe shall be the punishment.

If you're asking, however, if banning an account equals banning the violator's IP as well, then no, it's not.

Suddenly today I was playing like every day. And how it is allowed to play with two profiles on the same phone when changing my main character Manthra I got a message that the password or account was incorrect. But I had my profile saved. 😞

9 hours ago, Manthra said:

Suddenly today I was playing like every day. And how it is allowed to play with two profiles on the same phone when changing my main character Manthra I got a message that the password or account was incorrect. But I had my profile saved. 😞

Have you recently changed the password to one of your old accounts? Do you let someone else play your character? 

no man, but at the moment i was changing to my principal account manthra facebook log me out, and i reset my password of facebook, but can not enter to my pj manthra. i send a mail to support.

And since we are here, what are the bosses that I can farm in the lab being level 20? thank you :wssilly:

54 minutes ago, Manthra said:

no man, but at the moment i was changing to my principal account manthra facebook log me out, and i reset my password of facebook, but can not enter to my pj manthra. i send a mail to support.

At this point, it's a wise choice to wait for an answer.

54 minutes ago, Manthra said:

And since we are here, what are the bosses that I can farm in the lab being level 20? thank you :wssilly:

This is something that shall be discussed elsewhere, on another topic. You will understand the reason, I hope. :tired2: