Ultimate guide for Priests

krzyskillz

Hello! I've been pvping with my priest a lot lately and I havnt lostto many times with my +3 staff.

This is a guide to any player looking to make a good PvP priest.

Skills

By level 20 your skill set up should be: Special attack: 3 Word power: 2 Armistice: 2 Shield: 5 Heal:5

You should start leveling up your heal first, then get shield to 3 or 4 by lvl 12. Then get word power and armistice up by lvl 16, then at lvl 18 get your final point on shield then do Harad's tears last at lvl 20.

**Make sure you have 250+ mana (I have 264) And 26+ mana regen

During PvP

Against Non-healers:

Signal with shield and have word power ready. The moment you see a signal back, use word power before they get their next skill in. Their mana should instantly get drain down by half. Keep a keen eye on your helth and your skill cycles. Use armistice when BOTH heal and shield are recharging and your low on hp. With ararmistice active, step back a few steps and wait for your skills to recharge. If  your enemy still have a lot of mana then wait for them to use a special attack. Wait 5-6 seconds for their skill to recharge and use word power. By now, their mana should be gone and you should have half mana still. At this point, go all out and hit them with everything you got, but make sure to keep an eye on your hp.

Against healers:

Same as above but you should NOT use Harad's tears because it is just a waste of mana. You need to keep your mana up because youuse all 5 skills constantly. The only time you should use Harad's tears is when your enemy has no mana and no heal active.

You should mainly have astral more  than sun. My PvP gear is 232astral (682 heal) and 195 sun with my +3 lvl 17 arena staff. I personally am not rich and cannot afford the lvl 18 astral gear, so I use the lvl 15 chainless gear after finishing the chainless questline. (If you need help with chainless just pm me in game. Krzyskillz-bd or krzypriest both on US-Sapphire)

If you have any questions, write a comment, pm me on forum, or pm me in game

Well first in pvp never use more astral then sun i use 322-355 sun and 200ish astral cant remeber off top of my head. second never have  plan like this u judge ur skill use for each and every pvp ll are diffrent . Get used to all classes skill cds and basic rotations  and dont use this  skill build bad ill post mine when not so tired

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think better assign points to: Lv 5 Tears- Lv 5 Heal and Lv 5 Shield.

Armistice-Word power work 100% Lv1 :)

i feel very very good for farming.. as well as PvP...bit tuff but can make it ;D