I'm excited about this place.

AimBot

Hey everyone, I started a few days ago and I'm still at that phase where I'm unsure of which character I want to be. I suppose I'll focus on PVE for now since I'm possibly the biggest noob on here. However I'm a fast learner and I soak up all advice.

Now to the point! What's a superb pve class? I know this is a frequently asked question but I spent the past few days leveling characters to 4 and just stopping at that to do more research. Please give me some pointers, I'd like to make a character and get that grinch gear before it's too late. Thanks for reading this. :)

A great PvE class? Hands down, the priest. First of all, their special attack has a percentage to do an area affect damage. Secondly, they have an armistice skill to stop one person from attacking them so the priest can focus on the other. And lastly, they can hold their ground in battle with their shield and heal. I HIGHLY recommend to level up the heal and shield skills to level 4 or 5. then get the skill drain skill (forgot the name) to lvl 2. Then get the armistice to lvl 2. Armastice at lvl 2 is long enouh for a full skill cycle. Then lastly, get your special attack up last once your lvl 18

Shaman is good to use, it can force an enemy run run around uncontrolabley for a few seconds, making an easy target or allowing an easy escape. The can heal and they also can force an enemy to stay in 1 place, dmging them a bit and disableing their skills(ranged ppl can still attack normally). They can heal as well and their heal is gradual and ends up being higher than that of priest/necro.

Druid definitely! Good at PvP and PvE :good:

But if u wanna really only focus on PvE its Priest... It has good support skills (Shield+Heal)....

barbar =)) joke if u ask me with my warlock i can kill 5-6 normal mobs with my plash thats why i leveled so fast coz i get fast items lock is the best pvm and pvp if u know how but its up to u...i mean every character can atack no?

I'm a Druid level 4 with the basic set from shop, I put all my points into healing so far and I must say this is my fav class. I tried priest it's perfect but Druid feels like me. I do great in PvP with it too, just keeping people alive and keeping their target from moving seems cool. This game may seem unbalanced but everything feels right especially if you're running around with a group. Thank you so much everyone! I'll try Necro soon, now I'm aiming for level 6 on my druid