Dungeon Suggestion

Invorial

9 hours ago, Zedeght said:

I think need add for see chance to drop in dungeons like this:

I hope you add this 🙂

Zedeght (EU-Emerald)

Para warspear.png

I think displaying those numbers would keep some people away. Not everyone is ready for a challenge knowing the odds :tuktuk: 

I do like this idea but it's just so hard to get weapons and armor. I do think that we should have a good chance to get them

Same thing if they added a % chance to successfully amplify an item. People would probably be discouraged, for the amp chances are insultingly low.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:20 PM, Nolan said:

I think displaying those numbers would keep some people away. Not everyone is ready for a challenge knowing the odds :tuktuk: 

i think it still better than having noone, yes it may keep pepole away but its better than directly giving up assuming the rate is too low cause ur unlucky

2 hours ago, lore said:

i think it still better than having noone, yes it may keep pepole away but its better than directly giving up assuming the rate is too low cause ur unlucky

I think that anything below 50% of chances would make some people afraid of even trying

i would like to add that seeing what dungeon drop (in a party that is) shouldn't be just for the leader of the party

9 hours ago, Nolan said:

I think that anything below 50% of chances would make some people afraid of even trying

the ones wich have near to 0 hopes in their luck, its mostly about the chance of getting the item + dungeon difficulty/repleyability/lenght vs the quality and value of the item itself, showing the rate is better than leaving it to guess since pepole can assume the rate is way lower than it is in reality. 

51 minutes ago, lore said:

the ones wich have near to 0 hopes in their luck, its mostly about the chance of getting the item + dungeon difficulty/repleyability/lenght vs the quality and value of the item itself, showing the rate is better than leaving it to guess since pepole can assume the rate is way lower than it is in reality. 

They can guess it, and yet keep spamming again and again. For them, it's not profitable and it's totally understandable 

I feel this is going to be in the same catagory as mounts. Going to be ignored even though it would be helpful and neat

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I feel this is going to be in the same catagory as mounts. Going to be ignored even though it would be helpful and neat

These are completely different things

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

These are completely different things

Read it again. I said it would just be ignored by the devs