Make The Arena More Challenging in lower Levels

eko

My idea is in high levels there are more opponent and in low levels there are less and less active people. 

25-26-27-28 1 Arena and there is 4 type of levels can spam with each other same 29-30-31-32. There are many people and there are more active. I want to know why dont the GM dont do same on lower levels. 

21-22-23-24 this can be a same group it will definetly more challenging and game will get more money. 18-19-20-21 same they can make this too. People can fight more and it can more better.

14-15-16-17

10-11-12-13

6-7-8-9 

1 to 5 lvls are useless people making 4lvl acc in 15min and most of them are bots. I am saying this because game making it from 25 to 32.

I believe some smaller brackets were made because of the amount of available expert skills lots and skill points and the potential gear available was significant enough

And also no need to copypaste same topic to both suggestions section and pvp section

Yes but It is less active the game can be more active. The brackets between 20 and 22 has huge gap in 20lvl top arena point is 45-50k for top1. In 22lvl bracket this increase to 75k and in 24lvl it can be 250k where 28 32 lvl do not spam that much. if these brackets can be equalized like top levels it can be great and if the person who do not feel they can level up. Still not changing when the bracket is being togather the group who wants to spam still spamming. In 2x2 20-23 without touching 21-22lvl this isnt right. People do not see that guy as a opponent. My other advise is removing seal can be great because people were demanding and there are many chances. Last season when the seal was gone. The persons who use auto could not make it. Crucible is very great arena but it should replace to seal not random. Chinese spam auto demand in seal and there is no way to stop them 24/7. The seal always belong to them. If crucible replace with seal it can be great and other player can have a goal. He can buy arena pot and Tickets. When the seal exist those arena players are just saying I have a life and I do not need to spend money to game.