New Book is a lie

EansS

Question

The new book Revelation of Fury is a lie. In his description of him he said that he activated fury at every critic of the character. And after I used it I found that it only activates every 20 seconds. I think the company should correctly explain how each skill book works, as I paid dearly for it, which was not even half of what I paid!

Screenshot_2021-01-03-16-49-24-565_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

14 answers to this question

You may understand though that a book that grants perma Rage status might be considered quite op. It was predictable, but on the other hand, I agree on having a sort of more detailed description of every book/skill we are going to buy. With the latest updates, devs are making this already therefore let's hope they will keep follwing this path. 

It only activates the furia if it hits a critical blow every 20 seconds. They should specify this, it gave the impression of being a good book before and when I used it I saw that it was not worth it. The fury was much better, but now I have spent all my gold.

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

Isnt that literally what it says in the description

image.png.02bcdbcb104f9447612b2e1cb9a40f41.png

This is what it says before you use it. That "Works only once in 20 seconds" part is left out. 

Same thing is with most other books. They don't say the % amount that the book gives.

but all books are like that including those of each class the data can only be seen after using the book.

Exactly. I think this is wrong, especially with these expensive books. I paid an absurd in this book because everyone thought he activated the fury attribute to each critic, and that is what he hinted at by the description. After I used it, I really realized how different it is. It was not worth even 1/3 of what I paid.

11 hours ago, Shoujo said:

mas todos os livros são assim, incluindo os de cada classe, os dados só podem ser vistos após o uso do livro.

16 hours ago, EansS said:

The new book Revelation of Fury is a lie. In his description of him he said that he activated fury at every critic of the character. And after I used it I found that it only activates every 20 seconds. I think the company should correctly explain how each skill book works, as I paid dearly for it, which was not even half of what I paid!

Screenshot_2021-01-03-16-49-24-565_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Could you please send a screenshot of the description but in English? 

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

20210104_172401.png

I just wanted to make sure that there isn't any discrepancies between english/portuguese translation.

@EansS If it triggers only once every 20 seconds, you can almost always have it on as the Fury lasts for 10 seconds. :unknw:

It is a quite good book and if combined with the right gear, you can reach the results expected.

I  believe the situation doesn't have to be intended as a Translation problem, but on the poor amount of information the book has got, which becomes "complete" only once the book has been purchased/used.

Otherwise, it's clear that there aren't any misprint or problems related to the translation

6 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Otherwise, it's clear that there aren't any misprint or problems related to the translation

It does have sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Nolan said:

It does have sometimes.

But I don't think it's the case - from what I can see at least. 

But yea, let's check an English Version of the book.