[2013.12.27] Year in review: 2013! Happy Holidays!

snorlax

Advance happy new year with my Bugspear v3.10.1

we kindly sorry to fine game fixes than previous updates.Now you can directly download my bugspear from download section.

Fixes :

1)still some items in 3 slots with personal ,hope you enjoy well.

2)after happily done lev 19 dungeon ,you will get sudden exit

3)drop rate so high,u definetly get precious ginger bread,potions,etc u mostly like.

4)symbian users happily play at swamp and some other locations with quick game exit suddenly.hope u enjoy.

5)we thankful to all windows users coz you still playing on v3.9

6)finally we gave lag and super lag for your convinience in the game when you enter some important locations.

7)thanks to santha and you all for encouraging us.so no gifts,no valuable items for lev 11-20.

Hope you enjoy my Bugspear-clause of fully lag.

---courtesy by all player playing from different class,faction and server.

Oh.. Warspear Online team are going to vacation until 9th January, so they wont answer your questions or give response to your posts until that day...

Argh, damn it man. You just gave me an headache when i read that yellow text 

Ahh sry, just thought that it looks more serious, so more people will try to read it :blush:

Advance happy new year with my Bugspear v3.10.1

we kindly sorry to fine game fixes than previous updates.Now you can directly download my bugspear from download section.

Fixes :

1)still some items in 3 slots with personal ,hope you enjoy well.

2)after happily done lev 19 dungeon ,you will get sudden exit

3)drop rate so high,u definetly get precious ginger bread,potions,etc u mostly like.

4)symbian users happily play at swamp and some other locations with quick game exit suddenly.hope u enjoy.

5)we thankful to all windows users coz you still playing on v3.9

6)finally we gave lag and super lag for your convinience in the game when you enter some important locations.

7)thanks to santha and you all for encouraging us.so no gifts,no valuable items for lev 11-20.

Hope you enjoy my Bugspear-clause of fully lag.

---courtesy by all player playing from different class,faction and server.

:rofl: :rofl:

WHERE IN THE ♥♥♥♥ YOU GET SMALL ICE RING AMULET

GRINCH OR TEMPTRESS

Thank you

From the Snow elves casket which you could get from the "holidays gift" quest. But now GM has changed the rewards to useless cookies because of too many level 3 and above players doing that quest daily. That has caused much lag to the game. Anyways, no. Not from any of the instances you can get the ice queen rings or amulets.

Hello?? It`s the end of the year and no gift? :'( ? Come on don`t be so greedy :shout: .At least 10 surpries chest :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: