[2013.12.27] Year in review: 2013! Happy Holidays!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Happy Holidays!

Friends!

Year 2013 is coming to the end! We hope that you will have only the best and most pleasant memories.

During all year we were workin hard, adding new features to make Warspear Online the best game. If we take a look back at the beginning of the year, we will see all changes in Warspear Online – guilds were added, guild tournament has started, you learned how to summon minions and tried instances, Linux and Windows Phone 8 users became able to play Warspear. And “Best Multiplayer Game 2013” reward by BestAppEverAwards together with 3000000 players - proof that we are on the right way!

However, none of this would have been possible without you, dear friends. We are very happy that you are with us! We hope that next year you will continue discovering the wonderful world of Arinar.

We wish you more fun, smiles and happiness. May all your wishes come true and we will try to give you a lot of vivid memories and surprises.

To make holidays enjoyable and more fun, from today and till January, 9th (6.00 GMT) we are making 25% discount on all items in the Miracle Shop!

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

P.S. Warspear Online community managers are going on holidays till January, 9th. But do not lose heart, we'll be back to answer your questions and suggestions. Meanwhile, be polite and help each other!

Have fun!

Enjoy your holiday devs :D

And to the others, dont be greedy. Be happy with the 25%, it could have been 0% discount too....

In Dutch we say sometimes "if you arent happy with small presents, you arent worth the big ones"

25% ?!?!?!?!? :facepalm:

No snowy chests promotion  :facepalm:

No gifts on crhistmas  :facepalm: 

:clapping: :good:

Anyway is better then nothing... Thanks for the consideration  :yahoo:

last autumn discount was 50%, summer 50%, and now 25%. Im surprised yes thats right. I think xmas-ale could be best ale in the year, I want hope that make 50% in last day of 2013. And, better if change surprise chests to lvl 5 or higher, many players now 3 levels, then they collected old surprise chests/ snow elven chests.

Happy Christmas and New Year devs, I wish you to have fun on your holiday, you are worth that :drinks:  By the way guys, why you are so greedy? Everyone crying about surprise chests... dont you think that devs noticed that you guys created many lv3 chars.. thats why they dont give those chests so easily :nea: Moreover about 25% discount... Everyone like money and devs also, thats why they dont want to make bigger discount coz you will spend lower amount of your money to get more chests. Lower discount, more money for devs :spiteful:

Happy Christmas and New Year devs, I wish you to have fun on your holiday, you are worth that :drinks:  By the way guys, why you are so greedy? Everyone crying about surprise chests... dont you think that devs noticed that you guys created many lv3 chars.. thats why they dont give those chests so easily :nea: Moreover about 25% discount... Everyone like money and devs also, thats why they dont want to make bigger discount coz you will spend lower amount of your money to get more chests. Lower discount, more money for devs :spiteful:

Argh, damn it man. You just gave me an headache when i read that yellow text   

Happy new year to all.

They will not listen us.they do as they can.we just common players in their money earning game.

You notice that,

all improvements in game leads to dry our pockets.lots of money wasted and still consumed.only the persons who enjoys with friends forcely playing.btw we lost our real friends,our precious time.

All these for.they did not consider their bugs still.they thinking we are just a little common f*g.

They did not change useless items parameters.also useless updates.useless server stoping.all things consuming our time,money and relations.

---courtesy by all player when you updated today from all server.

Gud bye.

Happy New Year!! :yahoo:

Please give -50% on change name :drinks: (why change name not in scroll how Life scroll, but only for M.coins? :unknw: )

Happy Holidays!

be polite and help each other!

Have fun!

loooool :D what if im bad boy

Then I will search you up in real life and beat you up with the flat side of my broadsword :crazy: