[2021.01.01] 2020 results in infographics

Holmes

11 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Gold has been the biggest issue in the game. The economy in the game is horrible.

I have seen worse. Look at games like WoW and Runescape

11 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I have seen worse. Look at games like WoW and Runescape

runescape suffered a ton of inflation, like wow did. the issue is derivated that money continuosly flows in adding the amount running around, in an certain game the ingame gold became whiout value and the players had to find an thier own (i think it was from the diablo series?), the only way to slow it down is to have good sinks where to make that gold dissapear in order that all players wont have a insane amount of gold but remember, there is no limit to the grind will an single player has.... part of the issue in warspear is derivated by the cost of getting certain items too 

11 hours ago, Speedom said:

Gold has been the biggest issue in the game. The economy in the game is horrible.

And increasing drop chances would make it even worse

• 3 months later...

Now I will no longer be disappointed in not dropping anything significant from those "EVENTS" like Beholder,Nocturna etc. After seeing such pathetic drop chances I've finally come to realise I'm not getting anything EVER! It's so much fun!

2 hours ago, Fortuno said:

Now I will no longer be disappointed in not dropping anything significant from those "EVENTS" like Beholder,Nocturna etc. After seeing such pathetic drop chances I've finally come to realise I'm not getting anything EVER! It's so much fun!

Well, I've been thinking the same way since 2013 and yeah I didn't drop anything good yet

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Well, I've been thinking the same way since 2013 and yeah I didn't drop anything good yet

I have been here since maybe 2014 and I haven't received anything. Then again I lost a couple accounts so

• Akasha unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Pheww, awesome job keeping all the records! Very impressive 👏👍 and interesting

you do realize that this is last year?