[2021.01.01] 2020 results in infographics

Holmes

• Developer

Friends!

We're gladly presenting the long-awaited infographic for 2020. To summarize, we have highlighted the most interesting and memorable moments.

1_en.png

2.1 legion en.png

2.1 Хранители_en.png

3_en.png

4_en.png

5_en.png

8_en.png

6_en.png

7_en.png

9_en.png

9.2_en.png

10.1_en.png

10.2_en.png

11_en.png

Share your impressions and gather your strength, because this year will be full of surprises!
AIGRNID

• Holmes pinned this topic

If top 5 classes in Legion make up 30,03%, how do the other 4 put together the other 69,93% of the population? Same goes for the Sentinels? :pin2:

Good job doing this results but... Dont think about upgrade Legion side? Much elves win all time, is impossible play, in EU-Emerald Phalanx win in 1min the War of Territories, ( I dont lie, it's true... ), and in other servers much elves too, so game is not much funny, I think game can be cool when have the same chance of win, more time with suspense, it does cool the game. :cereal_man:

The Legion side is the most cool side...

AIGRIND please fix this as soon as possible :facepalm1:

17 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

If top 5 classes in Legion make up 30,03%, how do the other 4 put together the other 69,93% of the population? Same goes for the Sentinels? :pin2:

i think those are percentages of the whole playerbase so those 10 classes combined make up 65.85% of player and the 8 that are left are that 34.15%

12 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

Good job doing this results but... Dont think about upgrade Legion side? Much elves win all time, is impossible play, in EU-Emerald Phalanx win in 1min the War of Territories, ( I dont lie, it's true... ), and in other servers much elves too, so game is not much funny, I think game can be cool when have the same chance of win, more time with suspense, it does cool the game. :cereal_man:

The Legion side is the most cool side...

AIGRIND please fix this as soon as possible :facepalm1:

In US sapphire it's atleast Legion 40% vs 60% Sentinel's. Although these percentages does change regularly

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

i think those are percentages of the whole playerbase so those 10 classes combined make up 65.85% of player and the 8 that are left are that 34.15%

Oh, now it makes sence!

1 hour ago, Ogull said:

54532 mermen dungeon was completed, 1893 gear dropped...

d8ff9629ade20e3fe0d95b919bdc96f4.gif.f228f16231a36228ed36d428428e3fb9.gif

Throwing those numbers into a calculator gives you roughly a 0,7% chance of dropping the item

1 hour ago, Ogull said:

54532 mermen dungeon was completed, 1893 gear dropped...

d8ff9629ade20e3fe0d95b919bdc96f4.gif.f228f16231a36228ed36d428428e3fb9.gif

i wonder if it just dungeons completed or players who completed the dungeon

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

i wonder if it just dungeons completed or players who completed the dungeon

OMG!, so if its dungeon completed then we need to multiply the number by 5 for each party member, this dungeon give me depression...

37 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Throwing those numbers into a calculator gives you roughly a 0,7% chance of dropping the item

most likely its lower than that

Edited by Ogull

12 minutes ago, Ogull said:

OMG!, so if its dungeon completed then we need to multiply the number by 5 for each party member, this dungeon give me depression...

thats about 0,1% chance to drop AN mermen equipment piece, counting that there 3 categories with 8 pieces in each aka in total 24 pieces, it makes that an WAY lower chance that the item you need will ever pop out. may u be blessed on the next dungeon runs

22 minutes ago, lore said:

thats about 0,1% chance to drop AN mermen equipment piece, counting that there 3 categories with 8 pieces in each aka in total 24 pieces, it makes that an WAY lower chance that the item you need will ever pop out. may u be blessed on the next dungeon runs

How come elves always seem to have it? 

5 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

How come elves always seem to have it? 

Cause they win this GvG more than MCs it seems

1 hour ago, Ogull said:

most likely its lower than that

No, I already included that 5 people finish the dungeon 

Edited by Mercurry

the charmer only has 5% of the most used class in dg, because it does not have any skill for pve, it has high cd and mana cost and the little damage that this class does, and for pvp it is fatally difficult to kill something that has distortion book

1 hour ago, verdad said:

the charmer only has 5% of the most used class in dg, because it does not have any skill for pve, it has high cd and mana cost and the little damage that this class does, and for pvp it is fatally difficult to kill something that has distortion book

Because only few charmers on the server actually knows how to use charmer in pve I actually found it amazing running mermen dg with a charmer with weakness 5/5 but idk for other dgs how it performs

27 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

Because only few charmers on the server actually knows how to use charmer in pve I actually found it amazing running mermen dg with a charmer with weakness 5/5 but idk for other dgs how it performs

the charmer performs well in all dungeons wich there targets with massive deffence due its weakness skill, the single target healing is strong too along an accuracy boost (and deffence) wich used on an dps class can make an good boost in the going trought it(and maybe save that one dps from getting critnuked in endgame dugeons....). so u can safely say that its help its great in the technopolis dungeon wich bosses have huge deffence along on fighting enemies like the 5th sector raidbosses and oldinker, or in general any enemy with an huge amount of deffence, the controll of the class can also be used as advantage (even if i dont suggest it much) for kill enemies that CAN be stunned and are also deadly, as example the spawns that the crickweeds leaves (woodlouses) when them die in the seatramps lair dungeon or in the mermen temple, or to take out those deathbringers in the sea tramp's lair in normal difficulty wich parties whiout massive damage or shields can have difficulty dealing with em, or simply keep the angler in the sea tramp lair in mythycal difficulty away from applying hydrophobia on all ur party, since the hydrophobia is an skill cast, even if it was an attack thing, stunning would prevent that. but the whole matters on how the rest the party is, because if u got something like multiple rogues wich has trickiest tecnique at maximun level (usualy used for solo) in the party, the stun of the charmer can almost not be felt cause the rogues will do a ton of stuns by themselves, as for the accuracy boost, an chieftan sweeping army can decease enemies' dodge in way that the accuracy boost is no more nedded but luckly, u can boost the tank's deffence. 

note: u CANNOT have both stun (if u would be eught curious to see how it runs, but bosses would make u a little useless) and max deffence debuffing and buffing at the same time at thier maximun potential, so u need to choose wich one works more, in my opinion an full support one aimed to healing, buffing and debuffing enemy's deffence is the best way to go but in some cases stun can attualy be better, never forget how much faster the dungeon can go if the enemy creatures on the road toward the boss cant hit the tank at all or just dont harm it, in most cases the MOBS are more dangerous than the boss itself, and as fate goes, most of em can be stunned, but be aware of what u need to deal in exchange for posses the power to block enemies from harming the tank, most of the time is not nedded

tl;dr learn how every skill works and sometime think how all dungeons goes and what u can make on it, and be aware that most bosses now are the easier part of the dungeon IF you have an barbarian in the party, stoneskin is a blessing, if instead you have an deathknight in the party, u might want an build that can help dealing on that boss that hits really hard (dagan, and whatever was the name of the cc mythical one)

but always think of stun as last resort to survive, since the rest is better

Edited by lore

On 1/1/2021 at 7:34 PM, Mercurry said:

yeah, the percentages are based on the entire population of all the classes otherwise the numbers wouldn't be so low.

We have total of 18 classes right now. So it should be the percentages between those.
So it would be like legion top classes make up around 30.03% of the total population. Meanwhile Elf top classes take up 41.12% of the total population. ( You can see which faction is more popular from these lol. Psst - It's the do gooders:depressed: )

The rest 28.85 would then be divided between all the other classes that have not been mentioned here. When divided, their percentages would be too low to be included in the top 5 I guess.

What I don't understand is how they decide which class is the top class in arena or dungeon? :huh:

Edited by TheCaster

1 hour ago, TheCaster said:

What I don't understand is how they decide which class is the top class in arena or dungeon? :huh:

probaly on wich one appears more in a range of top that starts to 1 to an certain point over the year in each season and arena gamemode n level range.
as for dungeon in wich ones appears the most in most dungeon or in the one wich just appears the most in overall

this would explain why the rogue is there since it appears almost always as dps in the parties and even multiple times (even more before the release of the chieftan), as for mage well, pre nerf u would make dungeons with just 5 of em togehter, valid aoe, but i have no idea of how them beaten the seeker and bladedancers....

11 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

All kinds of data show that we should strengthen elf as soon as possible:interesting:

No. Strengthen the Legion

On 1/1/2021 at 15:19, Kazakus said:

Debido a que solo unos pocos encantadores en el servidor realmente saben cómo usar charmer en pve, en realidad me pareció increíble ejecutar mermen dg con un encantador con debilidad 5/5 pero no sé cómo funciona para otros dgs.

My charmer for dgs is horrible if I put the maximum weakness usually always the resistance xd 98% and I have to sacrifice the prism a complete terror, I almost left the charmer to try another class I have been in the charmer for more than 3 years

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 12:49 AM, verdad said:

My charmer for dgs is horrible if I put the maximum weakness usually always the resistance xd 98% and I have to sacrifice the prism a complete terror, I almost left the charmer to try another class I have been in the charmer for more than 3 years

Try experimenting with the charmer

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Try experimenting with the charmer

I agree. This is one of the very few legion classes which work with almost any kind of build. The only limit you've got is your imagination (and your gold... xd) 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

I agree. This is one of the very few legion classes which work with almost any kind of build. The only limit you've got is your imagination (and your gold... xd) 

In my guild the charmers there are beasts in both pvp and pve. And I'm in TheForlorn

Can y'all fix the drop by increasing it? This is a horrible drop rate. It's not even a 0.1% chance, it's lower for mermen and skill book drops. Is there a way you can persuade the developers to make it in the two digits for drop chances? Like come on, show the community some love that we give to the game. This is literally the hardest game I ever played to get a unique rare drop. I honestly got only 2 rare drops from 2012-2021 Feb 17th.

Edited by Speedom

32 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Can y'all fix the drop by increasing it? This is a horrible drop rate. It's not even a 0.1% chance, it's lower for mermen and skill book drops. Is there a way you can persuade the developers to make it in the two digits for drop chances? Like come on, show the community some love that we give to the game. This is literally the hardest game I ever played to get a unique rare drop. I honestly got only 2 rare drops from 2012-2021 Feb 17th.

two digits as in ie 1.1% or two digits as in like 10% because if it would be 10% then there would be oversupply of gear when everyone spams those dgs 

1 minute ago, Jcbreff said:

two digits as in ie 1.1% or two digits as in like 10% because if it would be 10% then there would be oversupply of gear when everyone spams those dgs 

What's wrong with oversupply? Explain

5 hours ago, Speedom said:

What's wrong with oversupply? Explain

Most of the gear would be broken apart, over supply of materials and both materials and gear would be useless to really everyone

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Most of the gear would be broken apart, over supply of materials and both materials and gear would be useless to really everyone

NPC exist.

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

inflation

NPC exist

11 minutes ago, Speedom said:

NPC exist.

NPC exist

You don't get much from npc

Plus you get gold also influencing inflation

2 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

You don't get much from npc

Plus you get gold also influencing inflation

Gold has been the biggest issue in the game. The economy in the game is horrible.