Chieftain Dying

To all whom this may concern,

ive been playing this game since 2011🙄 and i've seen a lot, the game has changed several time and gone harder and more suspensive, But in every time you guys always favor elf side.

To make a char a pve char only ( chieftain ) and its not that much op also as pve players since still many chars can overdmg chieftain since chief skills and build is mixed up by 2 main categories ( dmg and magic dmg) plus since chief is also a cloth character so he lack the def , you guys fixed that with a ( Rugged hide skill ) that lasts for 12s only with cd 24.

so this char still lacks defense in my opinion. 

as for pvp im out of words like really out of words, zero stuns ? since when a char gets 0 stuns, even rogues got a stun skill 🤦🏻‍♂️so try to at least make 1 stuns skill, now lets talk about new skills, pvp related:

support of pack as i've said for 1m of time its so lame, 4s even if u make it 20s it still lame in my opinion for a char who cant even stun why its useful, i cant use it if im stunned i need to use it before i get stunned and the enemy need to hold me only for 4s  then they can stun me and kill me easy. As for spiritual skill its good but my only concern is that it get resisted and dodge easily, so i cant remove dodge skill from rogue or resistance skill from bd .

Thx for reading im bored of writing an essay that no one will read😂

Edited by Malek M Hjayz

u can also use leather armor if u want, but note that also the cloth armors have disponibility on huge attack statistics

also the main thing of pve chieftan  its the area damage to deal with waves of monsters, and rugged hide skill. can be very effective. that can be an lifesaver for when the tank is about to get its life terminated or on any case (the cooldown still can be reduced with the stats n ect, for the rest its up to you time it proprely) save urs/any party member

17 hours ago, Malek M Hjayz said:

its not that much op also as pve players since still many chars can overdmg chieftain since chief skills and build is mixed up by 2 main categories ( dmg and magic dmg) plus since chief is also a cloth character so he lack the dmg

btw, this point makes no freaking sense, it please, explain it, please, i dont get it....

there is the mage wich can do an good dps and its a caster.... add that the chieftan is mainly AOE dmg that helps on handling multiple mobs situations and on top having the ability to debuff enemie's dodge helps the entire party deal more damage, ls dodge, less chance to miss = more hits goes to land wich can only end with more damage dealt, at early parts of the game is not very noticable, but for the 5th sector of avyondill it starts to be an thing wich helps. 

as for the pvp side, sorry i never cared of that side of the game so i will let someone that played chief for that agree or not about that

Spoiler

tbh, where on earth are the warlocks gone?

1 hour ago, lore said:

u can also use leather armor if u want, but note that also the cloth armors have disponibility on huge attack statistics

also the main thing of pve chieftan  its the area damage to deal with waves of monsters, and rugged hide skill. can be very effective. that can be an lifesaver for when the tank is about to get its life terminated or on any case (the cooldown still can be reduced with the stats n ect, for the rest its up to you time it proprely) save urs/any party member

btw, this point makes no freaking sense, it please, explain it, please, i dont get it....

there is the mage wich can do an good dps and its a caster.... add that the chieftan is mainly AOE dmg that helps on handling multiple mobs situations and on top having the ability to debuff enemie's dodge helps the entire party deal more damage, ls dodge, less chance to miss = more hits goes to land wich can only end with more damage dealt, at early parts of the game is not very noticable, but for the 5th sector of avyondill it starts to be an thing wich helps. 

as for the pvp side, sorry i never cared of that side of the game so i will let someone that played chief for that agree or not about that

Hide contents

tbh, where on earth are the warlocks gone?

ok first  let me fix 1 think i wrote it wrong, in the text u quoted me in last word is def not dmg i meant with cloth i get low def, if i use full leather i low magic = low aoe dmg that thing u all nag about, later on ill speak more about aoe, if use mix set meaning hood boots leather ill lose either hp or cd and both are so important in chief since he does aoe so he gets a higher chance to argo moobs and die faster.

about the spiritual skill u said i can remove dodge and party will be able to do more dmg well babe that skill gets dodges and resisted easily it mostly op to remove druid heal and priest shield and barb stone xd.

as for the aoe chief dmg thingy well to me i found out best if chief mix phy and magical cuz aoe there are only 2 skills eagle and swoop army, eagle does good dmg but if critical it take the phy dmg🤔, so if i have 2 magic maces and my phy is like 600 ill get the critical of what eagle does on that amount of phy. as for swoop army is makes alot of dmg and covers big area but i still see its dmg low, like i make max 300 per 1 so if 5 minimum with 0 chance critical will be 1500 dmg for each moob still not that good i was expecting like min 500 dmg since rogues can make up to 10k critical or even 15k if lucky.

last aoe skill is that rat thingy plague or something, i tried it 4/4 also low dmg i only liked its concept i let the rat walk where i want it to go and it does low dmg and last remove accu.

i personally like that phy frenzy skill but also its low they must increase the percentage of phy since lets face it chieftains are only pve players.

also try to switch pene and speed in that bestial skill let 2 maces have pene and 2h mace speed will be more op :[
finally chief need alot of rework if u only wanna look at the pve side, cuz if a char only good as pve so make it soo good as pve, otherwise its lame and no one will use it.

still pvp chief is op failure and lame.

as for lock plz dont open my wounds, im ex lock so personally i left lock the day gm created resistance😂😂 i still remembered the day lock die easy and now the skills with 100% resistance and alot of resist stuff going on so rip lock

image.png

Didn't play much as a chieftain but I can see that nothing of what you wrote makes any sense at all. At PvE chieftains are actually pretty good - their defense is fine, you can already see tons of videos where they solo dungeons/bosses, their dmg is also OK so it shouldn't be much trouble to find a party. At PvP stuns are no longer considered a must-have so that also doesn't make much sense. Just look at locks, they are pretty weak at the moment and I don't think they lack stuns. Chieftain did look awful at pvp on the test server but in reality it has a lot of damage and a great sustain. As a +8+9 chief you can pretty much carry x5/crucible.

6 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Didn't play much as a chieftain but I can see that nothing of what you wrote makes any sense at all. At PvE chieftains are actually pretty good - their defense is fine, you can already see tons of videos where they solo dungeons/bosses, their dmg is also OK so it shouldn't be much trouble to find a party. At PvP stuns are no longer considered a must-have so that also doesn't make much sense. Just look at locks, they are pretty weak at the moment and I don't think they lack stuns. Chieftain did look awful at pvp on the test server but in reality it has a lot of damage and a great sustain. As a +8+9 chief you can pretty much carry x5/crucible.

all what ill say to u is go play more chieftain and thx for ur reply 🙂