Issue with holiday dungeons elf side lv 30-28,22-26 us-saphire

Erta06

I don t know how I'm gonna start this topic even though I don't like to say which is so hard to find a party for those dungeon.Because all depend of one class warden.we just have one class for tanking.i made party without warden trying to defend the dg other class like bd,paladin can tank but low chance of successful the dg.maybe I'm gonna try reaching warden using a new topic.is hard to find warden or good tank at the end of a party in the us server. 

8 hours ago, Erta06 said:

I don t know how I'm gonna start this topic even though I don't like to say which is so hard to find a party for those dungeon.Because all depend of one class warden.we just have one class for tanking.i made party without warden trying to defend the dg other class like bd,paladin can tank but low chance of successful the dg.maybe I'm gonna try reaching warden using a new topic.is hard to find warden or good tank at the end of a party in the us server. 

Bds, paladins, wardens and templars can tank the dgs. The most common problem is that only wardens usually have a build focused to tank. :hopeless:

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Bds, paladins, wardens and templars can tank the dgs. The most common problem is that only wardens usually have a build focused to tank. :hopeless:

All of them can tank pretty well even without very high defensive statistics, but basing on other statistics such as magic damage (Paladins) or Life Steal (Bladedancers)

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

People focusing on warden as u say. Others tank class can but ,a few people have a tank set up in USA sapphire server .for those lv is hard to find it.

Just now, Erta06 said:

People focusing on warden as u say. Others tank class can but ,a few people have a tank set up in USA sapphire server .for those lv is hard to find it.

Yes even though few bd pala templar has tank set up for those dg lv more. 

4 minutes ago, Erta06 said:

People focusing on warden . Others tank class can but ,a few people have a tank set up in USA sapphire server .for those lv is hard to find it.