My character got robbed

Respected

Hi, is any chance to get my items back? Someone enters my account and took my items and gold probably 28/29.12.2020. I never told someone my password, but my email got hacked 2 years ago. I don't know how someone enters acc without pass change. 

Character name: Neonknight

Edited by Respected

5 hours ago, Respected said:

Hi, is any chance to get my items back? Someone enters my account and took my items and gold probably 28/29.12.2020. I never told someone my password, but my email got hacked 2 years ago. I don't know how someone enters acc without pass change. 

Character name: Neonknight

It is your responsibility to keep your personal details private. So unfortunately we can't do anything about that.

If your email has been hacked 2 years ago you should have changed either your password or your email's recovery methods (which has nothing to do with Aigrind). If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you to do it ASAP. 

39 minutes ago, Nolan said:

It is your responsibility to keep your personal details private. So unfortunately we can't do anything about that.

If your email has been hacked 2 years ago you should have changed either your password or your email's recovery methods (which has nothing to do with Aigrind). If you haven't done it yet, I suggest you to do it ASAP. 

Yeah I know but it's weird because I didn't use this account for long time, I just logged in for Christmas and the few next day someone entered my char without changing password and took items,can u search trade log? . I think someone hack my warspear acc. I don't think someone hack my email to hack 2year later warspear acc. 

• Nolan locked this topic