Quest Dialog/Bug corrections

Legionn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lines 2-3 it says "I thought him to be a kind centaur"  change to "I thought he was a kind centaur"

Fourth line down fifth word, "et" is there instead of "get"

95387_.png

There are a lot of swards in the amnesia quest (Irselnort, elf side). The word was written correctly only once - and it was the quest item, not in the dialog. :facepalm:

And this one. I couldn't capture the upper part of the dialog because the screencapture application doesn't always work when I'm playing Warspear.

I forgot one: plain should be plane.

95966_.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

help me plese  my account hacked  by  warspear.myartsonline.com    name hero  oneban lvl20 druid      taherdj  lvl20  paladin    taherevil lvl20 bd      noooooobn  shaman lvl20    support no help me  please    who  hack my account  give me back  please  i wait  :'(

• 2 weeks later...

help me plese  my account hacked  by  warspear.myartsonline.com    name hero  oneban lvl20 druid      taherdj  lvl20  paladin    taherevil lvl20 bd      noooooobn  shaman lvl20    support no help me  please    who  hack my account  give me back  please  i wait  :'(

WTH :wacko: 

Anyway started up my old dk on eu again, found this

The bottom 2 are from another quest. When you click the person his name is Room, when you click the lift his name is Ruum

99599_.png

99612_.png

99614_.png

this  name  ( dewapedanx )  very  danger  hacker  the owner of a dangerous website  (warspear.myartsonline.com)  frend  name  kasdullah

• 4 weeks later...

mini mini very mini problem  :blush:

103394_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hedwig or Hedvig, idk but it needs correcting :)

I can see from your pic it's "Master Hedvig"! ;D

Gatekeeper's Coffer:

Before you enter the Tower, you have to visit Astral Labyrinth and find Gatekeeper there. Take Star Coffer which is guarded by him. I heard, you've been to the Labyrinth before, but you should know that the Gatekeeper is stronger than other aliens! Remember, once you defeat him and take the Coffer, it will only be the fist step on the way to our goal. By the end of the path you'll know many secrets and see many miracles, the main of those is Wreath of Noon...

Corrections:

Before you enter the Tower, you have to visit the Astral Labyrinth and find the Gatekeeper there. Take the Star Coffer that is guarded by him. I've heard that you've been to the Labyrinth before, but you should know that the Gatekeeper is stronger than other aliens! Remember, once you defeat him and take the Coffer, it will only be the first step on the way to our goal. By the end of the path you'll know many secrets and see many miracles; the main of those is the Wreath of Noon...

Quest:Insanity in Swamps

In Mc(s) side,Busiris gives this quest but on submiting it.It says"Report to Faviy"

Faviy is the elf quest giver

So Faviy should be changed to Busiris.(Only For MCs And Forsaken)

Thank You

One year..cool ;D

Either the chest should say Noola's chest or the centuar's name should be Nool.

Pic 2 has khm, thats not a even word.

111129_.jpg

111130_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello i m Rageblood serve sapphire in mountain clans i got scammed i. Please check it and back to me my account i m Real creator . I send all msg to administration and yours not back to me my acc . Please check it and send me msg for restore my accounts back to me . Thanks

• 1 month later...

Nice name for an equipment: [Wrought]

And in Ayvondil there's a location called Tanoka's pyramid. There is a common mistake when translating from Russian: The a-genitive was left there (it says now Tanok's's pyramid). Also in some Langasard quest, the god was spelled Tunok.

Edit: My grammar :facepalm:

Another edit: http://warspear-online.com/en/404 has Portuguese text. It may disturb people who don't know that language.

wp_ss_20150122_0004.png

Edited by TheCabbage

• 3 weeks later...

Quest name Failed Invention Mc Map 1

Problem:the point is a squad of bear clan soldier died to avalanche in this cave years ago.

Should be: My point is a squad of bear clan warriors died in a avalanche in this cave years a ago.

image.jpg

Edited by Turtle

Quest: daemon's fire

It says on quest you need "living daemon fires"

However

You actually require "living spirit fire"

(I only noticed because i sold all my living spirit fire to make room for living daemon fire)

: