Ayvondil dungeons without reputation

Rhymegedon

Question

Hi everyone.

There was an event for ayvondil. During that event Ayvondil dungeons wont require reputations. So we can unlock all the town quests. What was the name of that event and when was it ? If someone knows please reply.

Merry xmas to all. Wishing happy new year to all .🙂 

4 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Rhymegedon said:

Hi everyone.

There was an event for ayvondil. During that event Ayvondil dungeons wont require reputations. So we can unlock all the town quests. What was the name of that event and when was it ? If someone knows please reply.

Merry xmas to all. Wishing happy new year to all .🙂 

Hello and Merry Christmas to you too!

This kind of event usually occurs during Summer, precisely on January, 10th/11th. All of the Ayvondil's dungeons need reputation no longer and everyone can enjoy those dungeons at any difficulty level. Of course, primary task of yours will be to complete the easier difficulty levels first, to then reach the Heroic and Mythical difficulty levels of the dungeon 🙂

14 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Hello and Merry Christmas to you too!

This kind of event usually occurs during Summer, precisely on January, 10th/11th. All of the Ayvondil's dungeons need reputation no longer and everyone can enjoy those dungeons at any difficulty level. Of course, primary task of yours will be to complete the easier difficulty levels first, to then reach the Heroic and Mythical difficulty levels of the dungeon 🙂

Thank you for the answer. I guess I will wait for summer. Btw did you mean June or July ? Cause 11th January is 2 weeks later from now 😄

9 minutes ago, Rhymegedon said:

Thank you for the answer. I guess I will wait for summer. Btw did you mean June or July ? Cause 11th January is 2 weeks later from now 😄

Oh gosh. Yes, June

my humble apologies hehe :cry1: