"Architects' competition. Release" activity suggestions

emmmmmm

This is the first week of "architects' competition. Release".I believe that you have a certain understanding of most of the events.I will be bold to predict the follow-up activities.

1.snowy bound events

Compared with last year's events, one GVG event has been added and one guild event has been reduced.I guess that the first "default on the ice citadel" event on most servers is an elf victory, not including Ru servers.In this event, one camp won by virtue of a huge advantage, then the other camp will not be able to win.So I guess the number of participants in this event will be less and less, and only one camp will participate in each server.Another GVG similar to the mermaid incident, I believe that the guild that lost in the first week will not join next time.So in my opinion, the design of these two events is a failure.At present, I don't know what the "architects Tour" activity looks like.If the faction gains points through the replica, the winner has a bonus. I think our MC camp can basically give up this activity.

2.New equipment

Game planning and design equipment are always so casual.Is there really a mage who needs 1.9% pierceing attack?Is it true that someone will wear a combination of "resistance" and "Rage"?Is this accessory better than other equipment in PvE or PVP?So I think there are a small number of equipment designers who don't go through the brain.There are no new armor suits or jewelry suits this year.Oh, look what you've done?

3.Revenue of game companies

I think the revenue of game companies will be much lower than that of previous activities.As we all know, during the event, the game officials made money with the following props:"seekers stamina elixir",''great elixir of unity",''snow empire stash","legendary cheat of the white wanderer".Players in the dungeon area can be attacked by hostile camps.On the EU server, every player in the MC camp will be harassed by the elf camp.Of course, that doesn't include ELF's servants guild.Under such conditions, will MC players really buy your "seekers stamina elixir" and "great elixir of unity"?

"Architects' competition. Release"activityIn the scene design is undoubtedly successful.He failed in the game and so on. I think you should change your game planners.I can boldly predict here that fewer and fewer MC players will participate in the "architects' competition. Release" activity.With the unfair treatment of "architects' competition. Release", a large number of MC players will unload the game.Of course, what I said is not accurate, because now most MC players have unloaded the game.:vp-taunt:

12 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

This is the first week of "architects' competition. Release".I believe that you have a certain understanding of most of the events.I will be bold to predict the follow-up activities.

1.snowy bound events

Compared with last year's events, one GVG event has been added and one guild event has been reduced.I guess that the first "default on the ice citadel" event on most servers is an elf victory, not including Ru servers.In this event, one camp won by virtue of a huge advantage, then the other camp will not be able to win.So I guess the number of participants in this event will be less and less, and only one camp will participate in each server.Another GVG similar to the mermaid incident, I believe that the guild that lost in the first week will not join next time.So in my opinion, the design of these two events is a failure.At present, I don't know what the "architects Tour" activity looks like.If the faction gains points through the replica, the winner has a bonus. I think our MC camp can basically give up this activity.

2.New equipment

Game planning and design equipment are always so casual.Is there really a mage who needs 1.9% pierceing attack?Is it true that someone will wear a combination of "resistance" and "Rage"?Is this accessory better than other equipment in PvE or PVP?So I think there are a small number of equipment designers who don't go through the brain.There are no new armor suits or jewelry suits this year.Oh, look what you've done?

3.Revenue of game companies

I think the revenue of game companies will be much lower than that of previous activities.As we all know, during the event, the game officials made money with the following props:"seekers stamina elixir",''great elixir of unity",''snow empire stash","legendary cheat of the white wanderer".Players in the dungeon area can be attacked by hostile camps.On the EU server, every player in the MC camp will be harassed by the elf camp.Of course, that doesn't include ELF's servants guild.Under such conditions, will MC players really buy your "seekers stamina elixir" and "great elixir of unity"?

"Architects' competition. Release"activityIn the scene design is undoubtedly successful.He failed in the game and so on. I think you should change your game planners.I can boldly predict here that fewer and fewer MC players will participate in the "architects' competition. Release" activity.With the unfair treatment of "architects' competition. Release", a large number of MC players will unload the game.Of course, what I said is not accurate, because now most MC players have unloaded the game.:vp-taunt:

:interesting: mostly true. On the U.S. server the elves mainly try to block bosses. The main issue is actually the amount of Sentinel's.